Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Z. Nawaz

Our experience with Dr. Nuwaz was very poor. Not only did he not read the chart from another doctor regarding my diagnosis, his bedside manner was horrible. I had questions and he stated "I don't make mistakes." Very arrogant.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

My parents see Dr. Nawaz, so I also have started seeing him. I will be taking a stress test this upcoming week and hopefully things will turn out great. He is very knowledgeable and will/wants to spend time with his patients so all are on the same page with patient care, diet, medication, activities, etc.. He is very impressed that with my father being very elderly and "still has it and wants to be involved with his care"! His staff is very polite and helpful.....Stephanie is great, has gone out of her way to help me get records from a previous doctor. I expect to receive great care from Dr. Nawaz and his staff! He isn't one that keeps you waiting and waiting in the office, unless of course he is on call at the hospital....which is fine with me.....someday I could be that person in the hospital that is keeping him from his patients in the office. Very pleasant to talk with....he is a thumb's up!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Nawaz is very helpful and gentle. He never seems to be in a rush. He sat down with us and explained everything thoroughly, weighed out all the options and route we should be taking. I would highly recommend him as a cardiologist. Gem of a doctor!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011