Ratings for Dr. Mary P. Hardman

Dr. Hardman is very hard to get to know. Her bedside manner isnt the greatest and she doesnt seem to worry or care about anything. She doesnt know my name and didnt even know when my c section was scheduled. she thought I was another patient of hers, She makes me feel like she isnt going to take care of me during surgery. She makes me question her all together as a doctor. Her nurses are great. She is the worst obgyn ive ever been in contact with

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

When I went in to see Hardmen I was experiencing severe pain and a lot of symptoms that I know believe are endometriosis related. After talking to her about my problems, and changed, she opening my robe while speaking to me without any kind of warning that she was going to start the breast exam. She moved on to the pap smear which felt terrible like she was stabbing me! When she started the pelvic exam I immediately felt all kinds of pain and pressure and began to ball my eyes out, all while pushing further and further up the table. Even though I had pushed way up the table she continued while just saying "Oh sorry..." Not once asking what was wrong or if she should stop! She left me in tears and told me she was putting me on birth control. The only thing I remember is that she said I jerked when she touched my uterus. She didn't explain my pain, what BC she gave me, and then ran out. Overall it was a terrible experience and I'm currently searching for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

It had been a while since I had a well woman exam and having suffered through sexual abuse the whole day had caused me many days of anxiety. I really really wish I could say Dr. Hardman put worries at ease, but it was just the opposite. When Dr. Hardman came in the room she was very rushed and asked me none of what her nurse and I had touched on, and when I proceeded to express my concerns with her it was if she didn't want to be bothered and only offered a referral to a primary care physician. Silly me, I thought I could ask a gyno about swollen lymph nodes and what I thought could be a staph infection near my groin. (Very embarrassing in itself). Her only option for my life stopping cramps were to put me on birth control. I was very clear that I do not do well on birth control and it is not an option for me. She had no other options. After being left in the room waiting for 20 min wondering if I was done, I left in tears and feeling violated and with nothing accomplished.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Loved Dr. Hardman, very friendly and down-to-earth. I am hoping she is my doctor for many years to come!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Great doctor! Love this clinic. I liked her because she could relate. She has been pregnant twice and was able to tell me what remedies she used for certain things. She is very honest, informative and kind.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Dr. Mary P. Hardman's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Kaiser-Permanente