Ratings for Dr. Ross A. Brunetti

Very personable . Listens and makes eye contact. Open to questions

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Brunetti is amazing! I just wish he was at a different office or clinic. The wait time is terrible and the staff could be a lot friendlier.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I've been going to Dr Brunetti for about a year. Overall, I'm not very impressed. He comes off very cool and laid back but doesn't really have much bedside manner. He's messed up my diabetes medication several times and really doesn't seem to know much about it. I've had to education him on what I was already on and it really should be the other way around. In general, I think he's a very nice guy and I'm sure he's extremely smart and good at medicine, but I'm surprised that he's ranked #1 in SLC.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

My family loves Dr. Brunetti. He is smart, professional, kind, and has a delightful personality. He is organized and efficient. We are so glad he is our doctor! Three generations of family members are his patients.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Your doctors can b an ass, not to understanding about pols needs they r very judgementle!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I never imagined there was a doctor as skilled, caring and FUN as Dr. Brunetti. I had what I considered impossible emotional/physical problems, and Dr. Brunetti skillfully got to the bottom of my "mess" and helped me in ways I can only explain as a gift. He does not hesitate to collaborate, and is always up on the latest treatments. He even got me exercising with his joke: "So you don't have time to exercise? How much time do you have to be dead?" He knows just what to say to cheer you and to think positively about improving your own health. His staff is top notch, too. They happily solved a ridiculously sticky insurance problem I had, and are always giving the best service possible. Dr. Brunetti deserves way more than 5 stars!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable. Helpful. Interested. Investigative. When something's ailing you, comprehensively seeks out the cause. And I like his inquisitions. Puts me at ease. Doc, keep doing what you're doing. Because it works. I can recommend you to anyone. Anyone.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Best Doctor out there! Stop looking at reviews and choose him already.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Favorite Doc I've ever been to! I'm a former Army Officer, myself. I relate well to his straight forward, no BS approach to issues and medicine and to his great sense of humor! Great guy, great doctor, and as he is also a former Army Officer...a great American!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

the BEST family doctor, with a great bedside manner. Would reccommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Ross A. Brunetti's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)