Ratings for Dr. Richard Zekman

Dr. Zekman treats my father who has lung cancer. He is the best. He is personable and very thorough with tests. He has been on top of the test results and communicates well. He is very compassionate and spends as much time with you as you need. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

My husband has been a patient for two years. Dr. Zekman is wonderful. He is compassionate, caring and extremelyW thorough. Stage 4 lung cancer with metastasis to the brain sounded so dire when diagnosed. With the help of this wonderful Dr., my husband is stable after two years. What a Godsend! 5 stars.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

My husband has been a patient of Dr. Zekman for two years. He is so kind, compassionate and genuinely cares about his patients. He has tried very hard to get him into clinical trials, and his recommended treatments have kept stage 4 cancer with metastasis to the brain stable for two years. He has been a Godsend.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

While under his "care" he was negligent and waited eight month's to give me a PET scan!!! Now he tells me I have agree siva liver cancer.. worse Dr.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Worse doctor!! He diagnosed me with multiple myeloma, ordered a full x-ray of my body, got those results, then he ordered a stat cat scan...then spent 3 hours in his waiting room! He never returned my calls, nor that of my kidney doctor who ref me to him! Even though he is an internist, he works as a hematologist in Livonia, Madison Heights and Royal Oak Michigan

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Richard Zekman's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 2003)

Assurant