Ratings for Dr. L. Michael Fields

I am thankful I went to see Dr. Fields. I am not crazy, I am menopausal!!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Unfortunately I am a patient of Anya Zerilla & not Dr. Fields, however I couldn't find a place on here to rate. Since they practice together I wanted to warn people of the lack of communication/respect is in this office.I have a condition & was told Obgyns do not like to deal with it.that is hurtful/professional. There are horrible at returning phone calls.this place is just a mess.plz save yourself the heart ache & find a health care provider that cares. God Bless!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Absolutely amazing Doctor! He truly cares and that says it all!!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Prior to Doctor Fields I had been put through the ringer with another Doctor in regards to all the pain I had been having for years. I have been going to Doctor Fields for 3 years now and have nothing but good things to say. He not only listened to what I was saying he went to work to find the issue. Both Dr. Fields and his staff were so good to me and answered any questions I had. I just had surgery in June to correct the issue he found and I have recovered fully. I could not Thank him more for all he has done for me. He has a Patient for life!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I have been going there for 5 months I have not yet seen dr. Fields I've only seen his nurse I had serious issues that they never told me about and the only way that I found out was through another doctor the condition that I had during my pregnancy I am furious with this office I do not recommend

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Fields Staff is very helpful in getting me immediately scheduled to be seen by Dr. Fields due to uterine bleeding, pain in pelvic, buttocks, and both sides of the lower back region, with blood now in my urine, with my swelling in my back, sides and pelvic area. Called today and they got me in to see Dr. Fields on Wednesday, and all the other OBGYNs told me they were not able not able to see me for three weeks, even after my telling them that I was in the ER Saturday and a CT scan revealed a mass in my uterus. Due to the urgency of immediate medical attention Dr. Fields' staff stepped up and didn't count me as a number as the other did, but made me a person needing immediately help due to this possibly being cancerous and has spread in my body to my organs: bladder, kidneys and hip. A thank you to Dr. Fields and to his staff.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr Fields for 13 yrs. He has performed surgery on me. He diagnosed my illness when none of the gyns in Knoxville were capable. I had seen several. He is prompt. Courteous staff. He listens. He is helpful. He appears to always be learning as well.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Prior to mid-afternoon surgery for pelvic prolapse, Dr. Fields asked if I wanted to go home afterward or stay overnight - no hint that my condition after major surgery concerned him. After a night of bladder incontinence he said I should see the urologist who inserted the stent if it persisted. The hospital gave me written discharge instructions but nothing from Dr. Fields - only some verbal “don’ts.” I found some online doctor sites with recovery information, including that the painful UTI I got was common after this surgery (treated at a walk-in clinic because the urologist was booked). At my 3 wk. appt. Dr. Fields did a pelvic exam but didn’t look at the 6 incisions. He said I was healed and could resume normal activity. I said I thought I needed to wait 6 wks. He hadn’t looked at my chart and thought it was my final visit. The Da Vinci surgery has become so assembly-line that Dr. Fields has forgotten there is a living person on the other side of the robots he controls.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I had my 1st appointment today and I believe I pick a good Dr. He was super nice and explained everything to me and staff was super friendly , during my exam he realized I have a rare case of endometriosis ! I can say I made a good chose on who I choosed , I went there cuz of what I read on here ! I am sure some People may have a different Opinion , but stop and think a lot of people these days are Negative! I was scared and now that I seen him I am releved that he is my dr ! If you need a obgyn I would at less go check him out and see what you think! A+ in my book and my boyfriend was with me and he was also glad we went to him

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I cannot say emough about Dr. Fields. My last pregnancy was very high risk. Dr. Fields was kind, caring and genuinely concerned about making sure I had a healthy and successful delivery. Now nine years later I no longer live in Tennessee but still continue to send everyone I know in Knoxville to Dr. Fields. He is unmatched and his office staff is the best in Knoxville. Love Dr. Fields and his wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Dr. L. Michael Fields's Credentials

• E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med, Johnson City Tn 37614 (Grad. 1997)