Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Sherfey

Very caring and took the time to explain my specific needs. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

My experience with Dr. Sherfey was amazing. He is very knowledgable and professional. He took the time to explain all of my options to me, both surgical and non surgical. His staff was very helpful in scheduling my surgery and expediting my pre-op preparations. My knee surgery was a success and my recovery was much better than expected. I would highly recommend Dr. Sherfey.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Sherfey helped create a non-invasive plan to deal with degenerative back disease involving a referral to another specialist for back injections. I was able to get back to competitive tennis at a national level as a result of the process he set in motion.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Sherfey is the most caring doctor I've ever had. He took the time to explain my options thoroughly and in the end, my surgery was a success. I've had family members and friends that had been to see him and he came highly recommended. They were equally as pleased with his surgical skills as well as his bedside manner. I'm so disappointed to see the previous comment as I had quite a different experience with him and his staff. It makes me skeptical of the patient. I feel that he truly cared about the outcome of my surgery and the process leading up to it. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him as a person and a surgeon. Highly recommend him to anyone with orthopedic needs.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Had right total knee replacement done. On the first visit, which lasted less than 10 minutes, and costed close to 300 dollars, was given a list of items that I needed to do and set up before the pre-op appointment or the surgery would be cancelled. Caught the staff not being truthful with me . Physician really does not have a caring attitude, he just tells you what he wants done the next time he sees you.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014