Dr. DOUGLAS O'Connor

Ratings for Dr. DOUGLAS O'Connor

Excellent. Dr O' connor is one of the very best . I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. O'Connor is THE BEST. He is knowledgeable, professional and personable. I first scheduled my son for an eye exam and was so pleased at how patient and truly caring he was while at the same time being incredibly knowledgeable- specifically regarding my son's previous eye injury. I was so impressed that I am now scheduling my own eye exams with him. I have recommended him to friends as well. He is very thorough, answers all of my questions, asks me great health-related questions to ensure that we've explored all issues related to eye health. Each time we visit, I leave feeling confident that I have received the best possible care available! I highly recommend Dr. O'Connor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. O'Conner is a fantastic optometry. I've been going to him for 6 years and each visit is a pleasure. Dr. O'Conner is a professional with a personality. He is experienced, knowledgeable, yet friendly.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Excellent Doctor ! Walmart is very lucky to have him - state of the art equipment Convenient and services reasonably priced unlike some other optometrists.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Dr OConnor is a wonderful doctor. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Have been a patient for many years and always reccommend him

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

I have been using Dr. O'Connor for several years now. He is extremely personable and friendly, making you feel comfortable right away. He is very knowledgable and enjoys sharing his knowledge with his patients. He is especially good with kids and answers their endless questions with patience.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. OConnor is one of the best Optometrist in the area. We have been to a lot! He is sincere, patient and very knowledgeable in his field.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr. DOUGLAS O'Connor's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent. Dr O' connor is one of the very best . I recommend him highly. "

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. O'Connor is THE BEST. He is knowledgeable, professional and personable. I first scheduled my son for an eye exam and was so pleased at how patient and tru..."

September 17, 2014