Dr. Tal T. Roudner's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients
Tal T. Roudner, M.D., F.A.C.S., is a board certified plastic surgeon in Miami, Florida. He specializes in a full range of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, including breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, male breast reduction, breast implant removal surgery, rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, facelift surgery, tummy tuck, liposuction, fat injections, body contouring, as well as reconstructive surgery for breast and skin cancer patients. Dr. Roudner is dedicated to enhancing natural beauty and utilizing advanced techniques to deliver superior results. He has extensive training and experience, and is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Contact us to schedule a plastic surgery consultation with Dr. Tal Roudner.
- Sackler School of Medicine (Grad. 1997)
Areas of Expertise
Awards & Recognitions
- American's Most Honored Professionals 2016
- Medical Livewire Global Awards 2016
- Most Compassionate Doctor 2013
- 2016 Realself 100 Plastic Surgeon
- Realself Top Doc
- Patient's Choice Award Winner: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Top 10 Doctor Awards Winner: 2014
Publications & Research
- Nicholas Vendemia, Tal T. Roudner, Brian D. Cohen, and Lloyd A. Hoffman. Breast Augmentation. In: Grant RT, ed. Cosmetic Surgery. New York: McGraw-Hill Medical, Lange Medical book; 2010:173-186.
- Katherine Heiden, Tal T. Roudner, and Jason A. Spector. Breast Lift. In: Grant RT, ed. Cosmetic Surgery. New York: McGraw-Hill Medical, Lange Medical book; 2010:201-210.
- Roudner, Tal T., Ascherman, Jeffrey A. Pectoralis Major Reconstruction of Sternotomy Wounds. Operative Techniques in General Surgery, Vol: 8, Issue: 4, Date: December, 2006, Pages: 228-232.