Ratings for Dr. Tal T. Roudner

First time writing a review on a doctor but with Dr.Tal Rounder I couldn't pass! The best Doctor in all times. Make u feel home . He has patience and he is delicate . I wish every country dr. Like dr. Tal. So don't think to much and make an appointment with him . His Botox stay for long . No pain and feel great after . People can never tell I did . I fell light in my face and smooth . I LOVE IT !!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Tal Roudner and his staff have been absolutely wonderful. I had a breast augmentation under the muscle with donut lift with exceptional results. Dr. Roudner has wonderful bedside manners and made me feel comfortable the entire time. He is very detailed with his work and his recommendations were exactly what I needed for my body shape and size. I couldn't have made a better choice in choosing a plastic surgeon. I was very nervous about making the decision to have surgery in the first place and I felt reassured by his expertise, sweet personality, and his professionalism. I had very little pain after surgery and required only one day of prescription pain meds. I am now 6 wks after surgery and I am very satisfied. My breasts look naturally full with almost normal sensation. I highly recommend Dr. Roudner for any surgical procedure. I further want to conclude that his entire staff was amazing as well.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I'm a very happy patient and lucky to have found Dr. Tal Roudner He has performed a laser hair removal on me as we'll as a facial vein removal and I'm so happy cause I got better results than I expected. Each visit was informative and without any long wait, the staff is relay nice and Dr. Roudner is great. I'd highly recommend him to everybody that is looking for a skilled professional Dr. That performs exquisite work.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Dr Roudner is an AMAZING surgeon who did a wonderful job on my tummy tuck. My husband is a surgeon, so I had heard of Dr. Roudner's surgical expertise, and so when it came time to choose a plastic surgeon it was a no-brainer. I had no complications, a scar that is painless and even, and the belly of a teenager! I thought I'd have my "mom belly" forever, but I'm beyond impressed with my results. Everyone is marveled at how great my results are! Go visit his office; you won't regret it! Go onto any other website that posts reviews about Dr. Roudner, and you'll see that he has an amazing patient-satisfaction rate. His patients' results speak for themselves.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

I had IPL Laser done with Tal Roudner.It permanently ruined my life.I am warning everyone against doing this procedure.When I went in for the laser consultation Tal asked me to sign a document stating that paradoxical hair growth is a possibility after laser but that it is very rare.I confided him since I have friends who had successful procedures done with the clinic (none had laser).I trusted they were the best at everything.I was wrong.I had several sessions of laser.A few months after I stopped getting the laser my facial hair(the area I had laser) began growing 10x thicker & darker.Before laser I only had some peach fuzz never the mess I have now.When I informed Tal of the situation he reminded me of the paper I signed.I know I signed that paper I was calling for a solution not to be reminded of the paper.Tal told me to do electrolysis and see if that helps.(very easy solution for him) I spent thousands of dollars on electrolysis and still no results.please do your reasearch prior

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

I love this office and the service that Dr. Tal Roudner gives. He really takes the time to sit with you and makes sure that your procedure is exactly how you want it to look. He doesn't try to over sell you, and he walks you through the procedure (I get lip injections) step by step. The staff is super friendly, and the office is beautiful. I recommend him to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

After visiting 6 Surgeons to do my Lyposuction procedure, I finally choose Dr. Tal Roudner. The outcoming was amazing and his follow through is what seperates Dr Roudner from all over Surgeons. He was available post op to answer all my 1001 questions as my body was going through the expected changes. Dr. Roudner always makes me feel comfortable, is a true professional and the outcome is amazing. GQ NICK

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

I had a rhinoplasty procedure done by Dr. Tal Roudner about 3 months ago. I love my results! Dr. Tal is everything a patient could ever want in a doctor. He answered all my questions and gave me his honest opinion. You could tell he enjoys what he does and is excellent at it. The staff and nurses are great as well. I couldn't have had a better experience. I woudn't go to any one other than him. Thanks for everything Dr. Tal.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Dr. Tal is a master at defying the aging process with facial fillers, botox and Ultherapy. The time he spends perfecting this art with his patients is due to the love of his profession. It is rare to find a plastic surgeon today who not only produces enviable results but also holds his patient's satisfaction in the highest regard. Ultherapy: Dr. Tal's practice is one of the first in his area (South Florida) to offer this non-invasive ultrasound treatment to tighten, firm and lift lax skin. I have received more compliments on my skin since this treatment. Everyone has asked me "What have you done, your skin is radiant! Did you get an eye-lift?" Ultherapy is ideal for men and women who aren't ready for a facelift but are starting to show some signs of aging...I highly recommend Dr. Tal over the few famous dermatologists that offer this well publicized treatment. His attention to detail, bedside manner and true desire of delivering exceptional results, stands above the rest.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

Dr. Tal T. Roudner's Credentials

• Sackler School of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Delta Dental