Ratings for Dr. MARY E. Parman

Amazing doctor. She's seen me through an eventful twin pregnancy and BRCA surgeries with ease , comfort, and exceptional professionalism. Literally owe my life, and those of my kids, in part to her.

Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Mary Parman is very kind and informative. I highly recommend her care.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

I have been under her care over the past year for a recurring issue and I have been so impressed with her and her lovely warm personality. I saw her this week after a break of over a year and she completely remembered me and some personal details. I was blown away. She is very careful and honest about giving options. I do think she respects her patients and she is very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Parman is a wonderful doctor. I can not say enough good things about her. She is kind and caring. She explains procedures in detail and she always answers all of my questions. Dr. Parman truly believes that a woman knows her body best and must make informed decisions regarding her care. During a recent hospitalization, several nurses told me that they were very impressed with Dr. Parman's attention to detail and her obvious concern.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

she is very sweet and kind. She delivered my daughter and she was great!I would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

She is very kind and patient! Will be back to see her!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2006

Dr. MARY E. Parman's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. She's seen me through an eventful twin pregnancy and BRCA surgeries with ease , comfort, and exceptional professionalism. Literally owe my life,..."

October 9, 2014
  • First Name changed from "MARY" to "MARY E."

October 20, 2013