Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Wise

I didn't have any problems with her delivering my daughter 2 years ago. The staff in her office, on the other hand, leave a lot to be desired. I'm glad I only have to go there once a year. Most of my appointments when I was pregnant were with the NP and I did not see the dr very often. She was however an hour late for my scheduled c-section. I would not suggest this practice.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

This Doctor was VERY unprofessional. I had many problems with her medically and personally. A DNC that she performed needed to be corrected. She gave me poor medical advice, avoided me and was absent during an important office visit. She did not show any compassion for the circumstance that she created. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone. In fact, many of my friends and family have left the practice. I filed a complaint with the state medical board due to her actions.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

She delivered my premie daughter. She was very nice. But after when I went for my 6wk check she was very rushed and not very helpful. I see the NP now.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008

extremely professional, compotent, caring, helpful!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2007

Performed circumcision on my newborn son that had to be revised by another surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

This doctor was rude and dismissive and rushed me out without answering my questions. I will never go back and I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2006

Dr. Elizabeth A. Wise's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)