Dr. Richard L. Bridgham

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Bridgham

Dr Bridgham is amazing! He is so knowledgeable, patient and kind. I love the way he interacts with my daughters and explains things to them and me. We initially began seeing him about 2 years ago, and I was a little leary of his wait and see approach when other kids seemed to be getting palette expanders and early braces from another local orthodontist (sometimes on and off twice while we still waited) Fast forward two years and both my kids may not need braces! If they do it will be a short fix, or just a night retainer. He really knows what he is talking about! His office staff is also amazing--so efficiently run!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Great doctors, great staff. Couldn't be happier! Best orthos around!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Very good experience, knowledgeable, friendly drs and staff. I cant believe how healthy and great my teeth look!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

We knew that our youngest was going to need braces just like his older siblings and we always knew that the only practice we would take him to was Bridgham Barr Orthodontics. Our two older children had their orthodontic work done by Dr. Bridgham and we couldn’t have been happier, not only with the end result, but with the entire process. And we have not been disappointed this time around. I know children who had their braces put on at a very young age. Many of them had their braces on for years or had problems later with crowding. Dr. Bridgham and Dr. Barr don’t believe in rushing the process. They wait for a more mature dental age to start. I truly believe this is a sign of advance orthodontristry and professionalism. Our oldest child had extreme crowding due to size of his palate. Our dentist was concerned that our son would need tooth removal or surgeries to give room for adult teeth to drop before he could even start with braces Dr. Bridgham developed a new approach to palate expansion using 3 dimensional technology to determine the use of expander and braces over two separate periods of time. This method allowed for optimal expansion of my son’s palate without the pain of multiple tooth extractions or surgeries. Our son was the first to receive this course of treatment from Dr. Bridgham and I now know other children who have since used this same plan with amazing results. Now my youngest son needs a somewhat specialized plan for his orthodontic care. He cannot have metal work in his mouth due to the need of periodic MRI imaging of his pituitary gland. We thought Invisalign would be his only option or he would have to wait a few years to get started. I know Invisalign is a great option for many people, but it would not be the most effective approach to my son’s issues. Drs. Bridgham and Barr ensured us that they had this covered. We can’t get around the metal of a palate expander but we were able to plan for its use around scheduled MRIs. In case of any emergency imaging, one of the doctors will be available for the expander’s removal and reinsertion. Just knowing that they cared enough to set up a contingency plan made moving forward an easy decision. My son just had ceramic braces placed this morning making MRI’s simple and much less painful then having to remove a whole set of metal braces. Okay, I think it’s obvious that I trust these orthodontists with my children’s care and smiles, but I need to say a few things about their staff. They are amazing! From my very first phone call to this office years ago I have only experienced professional, friendly and caring interactions with every single employee in this office. The phones are answered, calls are returned. Scheduling appointments around a child’s hectic schedule can sometimes be a nightmare. This office gets it done without any complaining. And if rescheduling needs to be done it gets done. Every part of the registration process is made easy at the first visit and then you can just breeze in and out of subsequent appointments. But you don’t want to because everyone at that front desk is so pleasant. Amy? I don’t think there are enough kind words to be said about this woman. She handles the financials with each family. Every step is explained thoroughly. You don’t sign anything until Amy is sure that every question is answered. And you will smile the entire time you are in her office. And now onto the technicians. Professional, knowledgeable and friendly are just the first words that come to mind. All three of my children have had positive experiences with these staff members. Think about that. Sitting in a dental chair can be an anxiety provoking moment for anyone and yet, my kids never complained or balked when they were reminded about an appointment. Nothing happens without a full explanation of what is about occur, why it is occurring and what to expect. If a patient seems anxious, everything is done to assure them. Nobody is ever rushed into getting the job done. So many patients and families are seen and these professionals remember little things about each of them. You know that they care. My son and daughter have beautiful smiles now and more importantly a healthy mouth and bite. I know I can expect the same for my youngest. I have recommended Drs. Bridgham and Barr to friends and family and will continue to do so. I think a positive experience is a great way to ensure dental compliance in children and you definitely receive that positivity in this practice.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

My identical twin sister didn't need any braces, but I did because I let our dog sleep in my bedroom, and I was allergic to dogs, so I slept with a congested nose with my mouth open-it made my face grow longer and backwards with crowded teeth. Dr. Bridgham fixed my mouth, but my sister still looks better and gets asked out on all the dates from guys in our school. Don't go around with an open mouth- a fly might go inside(lol) and you'll have to go through ortho. We learned in health class that it is important to breath only through the nose.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Very helpful at the consultation, took a lot of time to make sure we understood what the treatment for our 9 year old daughter would be.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

The staff , at Bridgham Barr Orthodontics ,are very efficient and very friendly. Both my son and daughter had braces, and their teeth are fantastic. Been coming here quite a long time as you can tell. Great experience!. Amy is the best also! Would highly recommend !

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Our cousin went to dr Bridgham and he clearly explained the treatment and costs. As college tuition was a priority over treatment, she did not follow through with treatment. She did cost-free myotherapy exercises with good results, and was able to afford the college of her dreams.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr.Bridgham and his staff are Awesome , very professional, extra clean, friendly warm smiles. easy payment plans available. My daughter Gianna enjoyed all her visits and especially her new smile. Amy is the best at what she does. Dr. Bridgham is the best !!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

I can't say enough great things about Bridgham Barr Orthodontics! My daughter was so nervous about getting braces. Dr. Bridgham immediately made my daughter feel comfortable and assured, and she is so happy with the progress after a few short months. The staff at Bridgham Barr Orthodontics is excellent, and my daughter looks forward to her periodic appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Bridgham and Bridgham Barr Orthodontics!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017