Ratings for Dr. Vicken N. Pamoukian

Amazing doctor. Very friendly and nice. Spends the time to listen and cares about his patients. He is very gentle and precise during procedures to avoid uncessary pain. I would recommend to anyone. He is a find! His staff is very friendly in spute of being very busy.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Pamoukian saved my life and leg - admitted emergency - I thank God that I was taken to Lenox Hill Hospital he took charge of my case, He not only saved my leg - he recommended the finest doctors to care for my other conditions. Because of Dr. Pamoukian my quality of life has improved 100%. He is a surgeon but not "quick with the knife" - I hope that he has many years of health to continue the fine care that he takes of his patients. I have recommended Dr. Pamoukian to many individuals - I trust him 100% - he is caring and very thorough. I had a fear of doctors but Dr. Pamoukian has cured me of this fear - he is upfront with any potential problems and explains in detail what may be complications and/or alternative procedures.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2009

Dr. Pamoukian is very good and very friendly. He is a great surgeon. He stripped my mom's veins and she's as good as new.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

Dr. Vicken N. Pamoukian's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal