Ratings for Dr. Kelly M. Nelson

I am MD myself and went for a physical, Dr. Nelson missed standard tests, misdiagnosed me, refused to listen to me as to the correct diagnosed which was subsequently confirmed by a specialist. The staff at Rockwood Liberty Lake however is terrific.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Nelson for over a year now and i absolutely recommend her! She's very helpful and caring. She takes the time to hear my concerns and always makes me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

My wife has cancer and dr.Nelson made us feel like she didn't care and all she would do to help is pass the buck off to other doctors she is not truth full and I think she needs to be fired as a doctor. I think even Walmart is where she should work don't pick her as a doctor cause she doesn't care even when you have major things wrong.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

I felt she wasn't happy and didn't want to see me but maybe she was dealing with some other issues

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Nelson is wonderful--very concerned about my health and what I can do to improve it. She sincerely cares about me as a patient and I never feel rushed with her. She listens.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Not friendly. Very cold, and didn't really listen. She gave me her opinion and then just moved on. She knew I wan not satisfied, and she did not care. I will not be using her again.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

We were not in sync. She gave me the impression that we were not going to get along

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013