Ratings for Dr. Sean A. Castellucci

Dr Castellucci has always been there for me. In my opinion he saved my life and always had my best interests in the way he treated me. Best urologist around.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Nurses and doctor are very concerned about their patient. Very Happy.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Everyone really knows what they are doing and they are gentle and a pleasure to be with.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Staff were caring and obviously experienced. Explained the procedure well; giving a secure and confident feeling to the patient. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Castellucci listens to my concerns and incorporates them into his plan.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Castellucci has taken special care of me with several kidney stone procedures. He is very professional and caring to do the very best to suit your needs.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Starting with the front desk personnel to the nurses who helped me be comfortable with procedures that are not to Dr. Castellucci himself, everyone was really helpful and attentive and conscientious in their efforts to make the entire event one that unpleasant, I couldn't have been in better hands.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Castellucci is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. His attitude and expertise are very high. This beats my last urologist by miles.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Castellucci has always treated me with respect and concern.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Castellucci explained what he recommended for the kidney stone, and what to expect, and the procedure went very well. I had the procedure yesterday ESWL at the Riverwalk Surgery Center and Dr. Castellucci and Dr. Wolf anesthesiologist were there and talked to me before the procedure explaining what they were doing and what to expect. I had the procedure done yesterday and I feel great, no problems at all.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr. Sean A. Castellucci's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)