Ratings for Dr. Sean A. Castellucci

He listened !!! Then gave a very good layman's explanation of my problem and a treatment plan. The staff is always helpful.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I think Dr Castellucci is wonderful and extremely adept. I have, though, had some previous problems, namely having to make multiple calls trying to get my procedure scheduled, which led me to take blame for not scheduling. Also there was/is a gal on staff that could only be called extremely coarse and rude (Hope). The scheduling problem seems to have been corrected and I am now having only good experiences with scheduling, procedures and appointments.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Castellucci is always in top of his game and speaks on a laymen level.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

This is a good group. Never long waits. Nurses are very knowledgable .

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Casual easy going answers questions patiently. Sometimes I have to wait but the staff are friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr Castellucci has been great to me. I appreciate his knowledge of his field. His staff is very efficient as well. They always treat me extra nice. It didn't take long for them to recognize me when I came for a check-up. Dr. Castellucci is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Fa few times I have had to remind the receptionist that I had been waiting over 30 minutes. There is a notice above the desk that tells the patients to notify the receptionist of waiting 30 min. I do understand the overbooking or the detail that goes into each patient, however, I am a patient and have been on time. Dr. Castalucci is a very detailed doctor and makes sure I understand everything and that I have no questions when I leave.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Excellent care giving and attention to the patient's concerns...Listens carefully and answers any questions to help treatment decision making. Highest recommendation!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr Castellucci is very knowledgable in his field. He has made my life so much better. After my surgery he was very compassionate with me and constantly monitored my pain levels. Very caring doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

He is both very personable and very competent. He puts me at ease and I have complete faith in him to treat me.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr. Sean A. Castellucci's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)