Ratings for Dr. Mark M. Seckler

My son had 2 shoulder surgeries and my husband had 2 knee. Excellent doctor. Answered all questions . Wouldn't go to anyone else for shoulders or knees!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Extremely Extremely Rude Staff ...Why do Doctors hire such rude staff...

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Seckler is only knowledgeable in basic orthopedic injury. If you require even a slight explanation do not go to this dr. He is rude and arrogant. He will belittle you for asking questions. He also will lie about his experience and treat things improperly bc he has no idea what he is doing. His ineptitude led to weeks of set back in my recovery.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Seckler sat across the room from me when he told met I had to have surgery. Didn't seem interested in my questions. Office staff doesn't seem to know what they are doing. Sorry I Got this referral.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr. Seckler should not be in practice. There are many complaints from several people I have talked with. Put in a wrong hip size in a replacement along with knee surgery's the people are still limping.. and in pain now for many years. I would not even give him one star

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I had one visit with Dr. Seckler and took his advice to go to physical therapy. He told me which physical therapy to go to but I did not care for the facility so I went elsewhere. His office phoned me after the PT suggested an extra two weeks but I was told he would not authorize two more weeks unless I went to the PT that he recommended. Very unethical and I will not return.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

It is because of Dr. Seckler's expertise, compassion, endless dedication and his amazing passion an devotion to the success of his patients complete recovery that I am doing as well as I am with both my shoulder and now my knee. Each and every appointment he spend quality time with me answering thoroughly endless questions and concerns I had until I felt comfortable and confident as I moved forward with my recovery.Dr. Seckler is an amazing surgeon and I am beyond thankful for all he has done for me.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. Seckler has worked on my knee since high school. All 4 times he was great, he explained everything and made sure that I was comfortable. He is a great Doctor and has done a fantastic job with my knee. If I had to I would go back to him with out a second thought.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

He did surgery on my shoulder. When I was still in pain months after the surgery he ordered another MRI. Did not believe the MRI report and wrote a disparaging letter to WC saying basically I was lying about the pain and all I was interested in was money. I think he has that wrong...all he is interested in is money. I feel he is covering his butt after getting the second MRI done. The second report reads almost the same as the pre-operative MRI. So what did he do for me???? Stay away from Mr. Ego....a used car salesman has a better personality!!!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

He lied to me about my condition and actually caused me physcial harm. I am writing a complaint letter to the AMA regarding the entire situation.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

Dr. Mark M. Seckler's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1986)

Harvard-Pilgrim