Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Scott

Excellent surgeon, great experience. Recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Terrible, awful doctor. Does not care about his patients at all. Refuses to touch feet, is very hard to contact, no follow up. Does not display any empathy. Actually told me to go on Google for medical advice! Lazy doctor only interested in a paycheck.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr Scott is awesome! I am very satisfied with the bunionectomy he did on my foot. The follow care I am receiving is amazing. His staff is very friendly. I highly recommend him to everyone who is having foot problems!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Great experience! I saw Dr. Scott for my foot fracture. I broke 3 bones in my foot thanks to a car accident that wasn't my fault. Dr. Scott was the second doctor I saw about this. He was extremely professional and his staff was phenomenol. From check in to check out I could not have asked for better service. I had X-rays done on my foot 4 weeks after the break and within an hour of having them done, Dr. Scott called me with the results and a treatment plan. My bones broke at the base of my foot so it was expected that they would take a little longer to heal, but Dr. Scott stayed very positive and encouraged me to do the same. I would recommend any one of my friends or family to go see him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I saw Dr. Scott for a broken ankle and was never treated professionally. No discussion of x-rays, no physical testing was done (such as range of motion passive or resisted), each follow-up consisted of nothing but a minute of how does it feel? When I had final x-rays done I received no communication from the Dr. or his staff. It took many phone calls and faxes to even get a call back only to find out that the fracture wasn't healed. During that call he recommended I use some device costing over $4000.00 to stimulate bone growth. After three weeks of unanswered calls, faxes etc. I was finally contacted about how to get this device. Exasperated I went to a different podiatrist where I was treated professionally, feeling well informed and optimistic when I left. I received xrays and a thorough exam and paid only a small amount in comparison to Dr. Scott's charges. I also was informed the bone stimulator wasn't necessary. Based on my experience I would not recommend Dr. Paul Scott.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Paul M. Scott's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal