Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Scott

My initial appointment with Dr. Scott involved him touching my foot for 1 second and assuming it was a stress fracture.He suggested 2 weeks in a boot an ER dr gave me the night before. After that was unsuccessful, he said he would order an MRI and put me in a more restricting boot. A week later, my referral was never done, and he was on vacation for another week. Dr. Scott suggested physical therapy after MRI showed "nothing" (pcp says otherwise.)The referral he ACTUALLY put in this time was for "ankle," been waiting a week for this to be changed, as physical therapy won't even LOOK at my foot. If anything, being in his care has prolonged this pain and made other parts of my body ache because of my gimpy walking (back, hip, leg, other foot.) 2 months and I've gotten no where and in more pain with this doctor. The referral coordinator from my pcp told me that this isn't the first time she's had someone ask to change podiatrists. So frustrating.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Excellent surgeon, great experience. Recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Terrible, awful doctor. Does not care about his patients at all. Refuses to touch feet, is very hard to contact, no follow up. Does not display any empathy. Actually told me to go on Google for medical advice! Lazy doctor only interested in a paycheck.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr Scott is awesome! I am very satisfied with the bunionectomy he did on my foot. The follow care I am receiving is amazing. His staff is very friendly. I highly recommend him to everyone who is having foot problems!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Great experience! I saw Dr. Scott for my foot fracture. I broke 3 bones in my foot thanks to a car accident that wasn't my fault. Dr. Scott was the second doctor I saw about this. He was extremely professional and his staff was phenomenol. From check in to check out I could not have asked for better service. I had X-rays done on my foot 4 weeks after the break and within an hour of having them done, Dr. Scott called me with the results and a treatment plan. My bones broke at the base of my foot so it was expected that they would take a little longer to heal, but Dr. Scott stayed very positive and encouraged me to do the same. I would recommend any one of my friends or family to go see him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I saw Dr. Scott for a broken ankle and was never treated professionally. No discussion of x-rays, no physical testing was done (such as range of motion passive or resisted), each follow-up consisted of nothing but a minute of how does it feel? When I had final x-rays done I received no communication from the Dr. or his staff. It took many phone calls and faxes to even get a call back only to find out that the fracture wasn't healed. During that call he recommended I use some device costing over $4000.00 to stimulate bone growth. After three weeks of unanswered calls, faxes etc. I was finally contacted about how to get this device. Exasperated I went to a different podiatrist where I was treated professionally, feeling well informed and optimistic when I left. I received xrays and a thorough exam and paid only a small amount in comparison to Dr. Scott's charges. I also was informed the bone stimulator wasn't necessary. Based on my experience I would not recommend Dr. Paul Scott.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Paul M. Scott's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal