Ratings for Dr. CATHERINE M. Cunningham

Best GYN I've ever had. Terrific bedside manner--extremely empathic. Cares about the entire body, not just gynecologic issues. Listens attentively. Recommend her HIGHLY! Appts are sometimes a bit late, but I understand--she's giving another patient her full attention.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I went to her because of a suspected cyst. She was unwilling to do a saline ultrasound , said they are not reliable and scheduled me for surgery.My instinct told me to go to another doctor for a third opion. The third doctor did a saline ultrasound and told me there was no cyst, that I was just homonally unbalanced. I never went back to Dr Cunningham, to say the least.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Horrible bedside manner. She couldn't wait to get out of the examining room and was extremely rude when answering my questions.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

great OB when she did OB. only does GYN now.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2007

Absolutely fabulous doctor. Brilliant mind. Delivered my daughter and also took my calls any time of the day or night.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2006

Poor bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2006

Does not supply any prenatal care. Does not examine pregnant patients before 12 weeks, claiming that there is "nothing to see on the ultrasound so it's not worth coming in yet". Her staff is instructed not to allow a patient to make an appointment for a blood test to confirm the pregnancy before 12 weeks. During my second miscarriage under her "care", the office staff left me in an exam room for 3 hours, forgetting I was there.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2006

Dr. CATHERINE M. Cunningham's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)