Ratings for Dr. Maria V. Pantano

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

I cannot express my disappointment enough. She was a great Dr for me for many years. But she wasn't thorough enough and cost me a lot physical and emotional pain. I cannot recommend her services.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Not very happy with this DO refers people to others. Staff is rude. Waste of time.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr. Pantano is extremely knowledgeable and kind and is a wonderful diagnostician. She spends her time listening to your concerns and PAYS ATTENTION. She remembers you from one visit to the next - even if it has been a year since she's seen you.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr Pantano seemed nice the first time I went to see her but the more I went to see her , the more she dismissed me.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

She was very helpful and personable. She took the time to listen to all of my concerns and was extremely compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Would not recommend - long wait time and unpleasant attitude.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Dr. Pantano is wonderful. She is extremely warm and has a wonderful bedside manner. Very intelligent and spent the time talking to me to properly diagnose me. Her staff was also very warm and I have never had a long wait time.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Maria V. Pantano's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely compassionate and knowledgeable. The office staff is very professional and work hard to ensure good care is taken."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I cannot express my disappointment enough. She was a great Dr for me for many years. But she wasn't thorough enough and cost me a lot physical and emotional pai..."

November 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2981450'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;MARIA&quot; to &quot;MARIA V.&quot;

October 21, 2013
  • City changed from "WOOD RIDGE" to "Wood-Ridge"

May 11, 2012