Ratings for Dr. Howard C. Schlachter

Amazing and holistic pediatrician! No one else in the world like him. He's an absolute genius!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Schlachter is absolutely wonderful. He has a totally holistic approach and is really good at giving parents the confidence that they know what is best for their children. Completely open minded, nonjudgmental and very knowledgeable. He always makes me and my children feel at ease, no matter what the issue is. I could not recommend him more. Plus, his office is in an old carriage house, and is very cool!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

Dr. Schlachter is extremely knowledgeable. I have not yet had a medical issue arise with my children that he hasn't been right on the money with(and my oldest has been going to him for 14 years now). He isn't quick to prescribe drugs for every little sniffle, and also is non-confrontatinal on the topic of delayed vaccination schedules. I drive 40 miles one way to take my children to him and it is completely worth the trip.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Shchlachter. We drive about an hour to see him for our children. Very knowledgable and down-to-earth. Also very open minded for a holistic approach.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011