Ratings for Dr. Robin A. Salley

Dr. Salley is always great to visit! He's always gotten a better prescription for my eyes than any other eye doctor as well, and is great at explaining things.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Salley is awesome. My family has gone to him for years and I would not go anywhere else. He always recognizes who we are when we see him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Salley for years and would not go to anyone else. His patience and willingness to work with you and explain things makes him one of the best around.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

Dr Salley has been our family eye doctor for years. Even though there are eye doctors closer to our home, he is definitely worth the drive! He is knowledgeable, friendly, and professional.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

I live in Texas now and miss having Dr. Salley as my optometrist. My sister just asked who I used which prompted me to write this review. Dr. Salley is professional, easy to communicate with, on time, patient and very good at his profession. You don't realize how important having a good optomotrist is until you can't find a good one and Dr. Salley is EXCELLENT!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

I love Dr. Salley! He's a very good at what he does. I tell every one I know about him

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

DR. SALLEY IS VERY GOOD AND ACCURATE. HE ALWAYS FITS ME EXACTLY WITH NEW CONTACT LENSES.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011