Ratings for Dr. Liawaty Ho

For the last 5 years period being under her care , it is nothing but Excellent care that I receive from her . Very thorough, communicative and excellent bed side manner. She always goes above and beyond for me. I recommend her to my friend and family .

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

She is very knowledgeable and has an excellent bed side manner. She is friendly and very compassionate. She always listens and gives plenty of opportunity for questions. She always answers our questions well. If she does not know the answer she will try to get the information for us. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

She gave a lot of basic level medical advice in areas she knew little about Most of the lecture from her was inaccurate. I will not return. Also the office appeared dirty. Carpet and doors needed to be cleaned.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I have ovarian cancer and she kept talking about me having more surgery even though I am in remission. She suggested that I even have my vagina removed. I have lived with cancer for 10 years and I know how it works. I am looking for a doctor that will listen to me here in Las Vegas. As a transfer from Minneapolis, the differences scare me to death here. I have interviewed several doctors who all seem to be either aggressive or mean. She was just indifferent to my wanting a whole life and did not accept that I know my body better than she did.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013