Ratings for Dr. Sivitri Ramaya

I love going to see her! she delivered my baby and did my pre/post natal care i was very happy with her! she was willing to help me, answer questions and give referals. i was also out of town and had bleeding at 32 weeks i called to let her know and she personally called me back to make sure everything was ok. it makes me sad she isnt delivering babies anymore, although she is taking me as a patient so i now have a fantastic dr!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Ramaya for several years. She is fantastic and really knows her stuff! There isn't anyone else I would see in Brandon - props Dr. Ramaya!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

I have been seeing this dr for about 4 years. The first time I went to see her it was at a walk in clinic, I did find her bedside manner a little ruff. When I found out we were having a baby I went to her and she took me on as a regular patient. I can't say enough about how great she is. She ALWAYS takes the time to sit and chat with my husband and I about questions and she always askes about how life is going in general. I thought she was the absolute best dr I have ever had in my 31 years of life. My husbands work causes us to move every five years or so, we decided to have a second baby just so we could keep her as our dr. I can't imagine doing this with out her. Some people tend to forget that dr. are people too and they have their bad days. I would hope that people who have only seen her once would not judge her for that. Thanks you Dr. Ramaya for being a great dr. They are hard to come by these days.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

My sister went to her for problems that she had for 2 months with her elbow. She did not even lift up her sleeve to look at it & told her it was just inflamation. Same thing with her toes being inflamed still did not look & told her to go and take Advil.She belittles her & doesn't give her the time of day because my sister is a smoker. I feel that all patients no matter what issue, deserve better care than this!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

Love her! I'm sure she has her bad days just like everyone else but I've never seen them. She has always been great when ever I've been to her.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2009

Will refer if needed for other services which is extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Not very approachable, she made me feel like I was wasting her time, eventhough she was the walk in doctor for those 4 hours, didn't sit down, just walked around me. What kind of doctor gives you a thorough exam sitting on a chair?? Definitely wouldn't recommend this one.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

I love Dr. Ramaya. She has taken great care of my and my family and I feel very blessed to have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007

EXTREMELY rude and disrespectful. Makes one feel like it is a huge inconvenience for her that you are there. Very unprofessional, egotistical, and condescending. Looked in one ear, said there was nothing wrong with me, even though I had been sick for three weeks with a reoccuring problem that turned out to be asthma. Ended up with a 10 day hospital stay. If she had examined me properly, perhaps I would not have gone into respiratory exasperation and would not have ended up in the hospital. I will drive across town to another clinic if I find that she's the walk-in doctor for the day.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

One of the best doctors I have ever had! She is always helpful and lets you know when it is something she is not comfortable with and refers you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007