Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Luarde

Been with him long time, always relied on his honest and skillful care

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I've been Dr. Luarde's patient since he graduated from dental school a number of years ago. I completely trust him as well as his entire staff. Everyone is warm, caring and competent. Jane, who always cleans my teeth, is a real sweetheart!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I have been going here for years, the staff is always so friendly and helpful. Dr. Michael Luarde is an excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

EXCELLENT - ABOVE AVERAGE!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! We have seen him for years and would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

I was referred to Dr Luarde after a bad experience with another dentist. I was so happy with my first visit, my entire family sees him now. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Our family moved to Ft. Wayne 9 years ago and we needed to find a dentist. I was recommended to Dr. Luarde by another medical professional. It was the best recommendation we could have received. Thanks to Dr. Luarde and his staff for excellent dental care.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Luarde combines his super talents with genuine concern for his patients and a very professional staff to deliver consistently excellent dental service.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011