Ratings for Dr. Mahfoud Beajow

Dr Beajow is an excellent physician and I would recommend him to anyone, however, the scheduling system is a disaster, they are extremely rude and it is nearly impossible to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr Beajow is the BEST! He is kind, caring and VERY professional.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

#1 Internist in Las Vegas area

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I tried to make an appointment to visit this physician for the first time but his staff was rude and when I finally s cheduled an appointment they just canceled my appointment the day before because of their administrative error. After this experience for as excellent this Dr. can be there are still many option out there and with a better, kind and more competent staff.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Went in to see Dr.Beajow for severe abdominal pain, vomiting, nausea, and constipation. When I went to see the doctor I was in severe pain. The doctor all he said was to take 2 tablespoons for Magnesium Citate. Nothing else was order no X-rays to find out what was causing the pain. I recommended that I get sent to a gastro doctor. Since I thought that my symptoms where associated with C-IBS. They never called me to let me know that I was referred. No pain medicine was given. I finally went to ER and emergency surgery was performed and the result of my severe abdominal pain,abdominal bloating, vomiting, loss of appetite, and constipation was because I had chronic Appendicitis. There was an obstruction in my appendix an my appendix was twisted. My white blood count was high because of an infection I had. If the doctor would have cared alittle to actually perform tests to see what the problem was it would have been great but that was not the issue here.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

VERY DISAPPOINTED with Dr. Beajow and his staff. Personally, I really liked Dr. Beajow & the nurse he had. I chose him over my doctor (one of the best in Vegas but lousy bedside manner) when he left for his own practice & even referred family. He took the time & had a great bedside manner. Problem is I was a cash patient and I paid before I walked through the door and AGAIN on the way out the door for services/meds/shots, etc. Several times even though I made TWO cash payments while there, his staff would find things to "bill" me for. How can you SCREW UP 2 chances to bill a cash patient?!! When I attempted to dispute the billing, I was treated VERY rudely & so I demanded to speak to Dr. Beajow. Instead of a call from the DR, I was sent a letter "FIRING" me as a patient. I'm not even sure Dr. Beajow ever knew how I was treated but NO EXCUSES. He signed the letter. Shame on Dr. Beajow & his INEPT staff. My cash pay was surely MORE than any insurance or medicare reimbursement.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Myfirst vist to this DR was great he took the time to explain things answered all questions I had.It was great to be treated as a person and not just a number. He is like the doctors we had and and loved back in the day. I will tell anyonelooking for a doctor to pick him he does stay booked heavy but he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Beajow is amazing and I am so greatful to have found him to care for myself and my grandfather. I have never encountered a doctor who is so friendly, patient and knowledgable. I highly recommend Dr. Beajow.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

no bedside manner! rude nurse. rude staff. too much going on in the office with med students everywhere. i will not be returning.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Dr. Mahfoud Beajow's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1989)