Ratings for Dr. Maxlyn L. Ellison

There are good doctors and ok doctors and then there's Maxlyn. Big on the insults and opinions on everything, super critical...basically the opposite of every trait that would you would want in a caring professional. Unethical narcissist. Lorded giving me medication to make me stay when I way ready to walk out. Real piece of work. Stay away at all costs.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Always late. every single time and the degree of lateness has increased to a full 25 minutes. She goes on about her complaints about whatever and is quite whiny. Not interested in helping me or what is going on with me. Staff seem nice but ineffective. Never get calls back about billing questions, etc. Going somewhere else!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Always a pleasure working with Dr Ellison. Very friendly and comforting.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

We felt that she was just a pill pusher, did not remember us from visit to visit. Insulted me (the mom) regularly because we chose to have more than 2 kids (insensitive). Did not work with insurance companies, would not fax prescriptions to insurance companies, charged $50 for 15 min on the phone, charged for writing prescriptions other than at time of visit. Not a good choice for my family (child with ADHD/Anxiety).

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Maxlyn L. Ellison's Credentials

• PHD-ECU School of Medicine; BA in Psych.-UNC-C.H.; BS in Bio.-North Carolina A&T Univ. (Grad. 1993)