You may also like

More concerned about getting paid than helping his patients.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Katz was fair honest and upfront. He helped immensely with our case.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr. Katz did a great job in our case. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

This doctor is dyfs hit man. He get the report before u go in n he knows the false accusations from Dyfs before he meets with the patient . He looks for ne gative things about the patient ...

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr. Barry Katz's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "More concerned about getting paid than helping his patients. "

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Katz was fair honest and upfront. He helped immensely with our case."

September 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Katz did a great job in our case. I would recommend him. "

July 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Katz is thorough and fair. He provided a good report, that helped in our case."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Katz was fair and impartial in his evaluation. I never felt like I was being interrogated and his recommendations were helpful."

March 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Thought he was spot on with his recommendations. He helped me and my family with some very tough issues. Can't thank him enough."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Katz is biased and gives false negative reports. He is not credible and shouldn't be allowed to make recommendations for cases that are sensitive."

January 12, 2015