Ratings for Dr. Daniel P. Klein

I only went to dr. Klein because it was an urgent issue and I was referred by another doctor. Thinking my referring doctor was nice, I figured maybe dr. Klein would be nice and maybe the negative reviews were outdated or exaggerated. I was sorely mistaken. As soon as I walked in and saw the waiting room full of gossipy drug reps, happily hanging out(later I had to wait for the Dr and nurse practitioner to scmooze with these idiots before tending to their patients) Dr. Klein did not once look me in the eyes during my visit, had his back to me the whole time,was cold, abrupt, and vague. I left,ore confused than when I had arrived and without proper instruction. The girl who answers his phones is incredibly rude and the nurses and medical staff are nice but Dr. Klein and his nurse practitioner are rude cold and seemingly in need of cntinuing education as they were clueless . Do yourself a favor and find another doctor. My guess is anyone would be better than Dr. Klein.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Left Dr. Klein after many years.Not because of the long waiting room waits but because he never gave the impression that he gave a damn. This doc has NO affect. he never reread my chart to refresh his memory and seemed totally uncaring. I tried seeing his PA's when they were added to to the practice. This lessened my wait to be seen but they too seeming lacking in caring or ability to even pay attention to symptoms. Finally my gyn who was appalled that Dr. Klein had neglected certain basic tests during physicals suggested I switch and I am much happier with an internist who listens and is thorough.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR NOT VERY ATTENTIVE TO PATIENT NEEDS, UNPROFESSIONAL. VERY GOOD WRITING SCRIPTS EVEN IF NOT NEEDED

Submitted June 18, 2009

The waiting time and waiting room are awful but he is an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Dr. Klein is a very knowlegable physician.With him for over 8 years. So far he was on the button with everything I needed or question I asked. The system of seeing patient has changed. No more first come first serve. Seen around your appointment time. His got great hands for shots or drawing blood. So is his staff. He is all bussiness, no hand holding,which I thing is great.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

I was new to NYC and was referred to Dr. Klein. I was floored with how unprofessional his staff was and the fact that there was a 2 + hour wait--which they told me was 'normal'. When I did FINALLY see the doctor, he saw me for about 10 minutes and was totally impersonal towards me! I had a follow up appointment to discuss test results today and I decided to go half an hour early. There was already a line of 10 people! I was told by his 12-year-old rude staff that even though my appointment is at 9 they go on a first come first serve basis and I would have to wait! This in my opinion was ridiculous! I have an appointment with another doctor tomorrow and plan on never going back or speaking highly of Dr. Klein!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008