Ratings for Dr. Roy Phitayakorn

Very accessible and caring. Highly professional with an exceptional level of experience and skill.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Professional, good experience from the initial meeting to the surgery and after-care, had a follow-up call with me to check-in and share results.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr Phitayakorn removed a lipoma from my back. He gave me clear explanation of the procedure and what the recovery would be like which I appreciated greatly. His follow up calls and genuine caring were pleasantly surprising and downright exceptional. The staff was great to work with as well, and remained gracious to me even when I was a bit difficult to schedule.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Dr Phitayakorn recently surgically repaired a Umbilical Hernia on me. He was very professional and made me feel comfortable. He had some of the best bed side manner of any doctor I have ever had. He did a great job with the surgery which looks like there is only going to be a small scar. I would highly recommend Dr Phitayakorn to anyone who is in need of an honest opinion and a great surgeon. Also MGH in general is by far the best hospital I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Great doctor. Went above and beyond to make sure i was comfortable and even called personally to give test results.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Outstanding surgeon and a truly wonderful human being. He removed my thyroid which was both enlarged and cancerous. He put me totally at ease and gained my full confidence in both himself and the surgical procedure. I wish every physician were like him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I can't say enough about this surgeon. He removed my thyroid which was 5 times the size of a normal thyroid. The surgery was seamless and his bedside manner was the best I have experienced.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

He did a lymph node biopsy. He was outstanding in every way. I certainly am going to use him again and would highly recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Phitayakorn removed a lipoma from my groin area, Everything went fine ,as expect and as he described before and after surgery. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr removed a cyst from my scalp. First class staff and excellent procedure. Generally I Hate Drs and hospitals... Sometimes you need one. I Highly recommend Dr Roy FIT-A-YAK-ON. Hes a good guy who know his business.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Roy Phitayakorn's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)