Ratings for Dr. Roy Phitayakorn

He did a lymph node biopsy. He was outstanding in every way. I certainly am going to use him again and would highly recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Phitayakorn removed a lipoma from my groin area, Everything went fine ,as expect and as he described before and after surgery. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr removed a cyst from my scalp. First class staff and excellent procedure. Generally I Hate Drs and hospitals... Sometimes you need one. I Highly recommend Dr Roy FIT-A-YAK-ON. Hes a good guy who know his business.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Phitayakorn recently repaired my umbilical hernia and the entire procedure went flawlessly. I typically have issues with anesthesia and he made sure that I had quality pre-op time to completely discuss my concerns with the anesthesiologist and nursing team, which resulted in my experiencing no side effects before, during, or after, my surgery. He is also extremely personable and he has the ability to carefully and clearly explain exactly what he is doing, and why. I worked in healthcare for twenty years and I can safely say that Dr. Phitayakorn is one of the finest surgeons that I have ever encountered. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who needs a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Phitayakorn is a wonderful surgeon and physician. He was kind and considerate, and explained my procedure as he proceeded. The staff was great too.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr Phitayakorn was extremely knowledgeable and precise also his secretary was amazing scheduling and easing my anxiety prior to my surgery. The doctor is beyond excellent

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Phitayakorn was beyond excellent. He removed a cyst located in my arm pit with care, precision and speed. He was a complete professional from start to finish. His calm demeanor and ability to explain the procedure in detail made the whole process enlightening and enjoyable. He answered all my questions and was very helpful with post-operative care for the wound. He called about a week or so after surgery to let me know the results of the tests on the cyst, answered any and all questions and was genuinely concerned. His skills and patient care are what every doctor should strive for and was/is deeply appreciated.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Very personable physician who clearly loves what he does. If I ever have to get another cyst removed, he will be the first one I go to.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I have thyroid cancer. Dr. Phitayakorn was the best thing that could have happened to me in what was otherwise a very confusing, scary and complicated situation. He was reassuring and almost literally held my hand the whole way through. From the fine needle aspirations to the surgery to remove my thyroid and the nodule he had my complete trust and I found afterwards that it was not misplaced. He is a very highly skilled surgeon as well. My surgery was somewhat complicated and I would not have trusted anyone else to be doing what could be a very dangerous procedure. My incision also is already almost invisible just two weeks after the surgery. I doubt I’ll even have a scar despite the fact it was about 2-2 1/2 inches long. After the surgery he explained the pathology to me and continues to this day to answer any question I have. He even gave me his cell phone number to call him on evenings or weekends if I need help. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

Dr. Phitayakorn was excellent. He was professional, calming and explained the procedure as he proceeded through the surgery. He removed a cyst that was in a very delicate area on my body. He was very careful and precise. He answered all my questions and was very helpful with post operative care for the wound. He called about a week after surgery to again answer questions and check on my progress. His skills and patient care were very deeply appreciated.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Roy Phitayakorn's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)