Dr. Roy Phitayakorn

5 1 5.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Roy Phitayakorn

Dr. Roy Phitayakorn's Ratings

Dr. Phitayakorn and his staff are the best. He is an outstanding doctor, who is not only good at what he does, but genuinely cares about his patients. He gave me his personal phone number to call whenever I had questions, and he called me later to ensure I was doing well. He was very punctual, diligent, professional and respectful. One of the best doctors in MGH, and a doctor I will recommend any day because he is extremely good. If there is a rating higher than five, he gets it from me because he deserves it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Best doctor I ever had in MGH. Very attentive, very observant of my situation and that I was a busy mom with a new job and three children and thought I had an infection. He aked me for some information I was able to email him a picture of my incision and he was able to prescribe me an antibiotic. There should be more doctors like him in MGH.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Phitayakorn and his staff were professional and friendly. My procedure was done with care and diligence and I believe my recovery time was shortened due to his expertise. I would recommend him without hesitation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Phitayakorn and his staff (particularly Jared) made my brief procedure simply a breeze. Their knowledge and bed side manner were beyond perfect. I would recommend them to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Phitayakorn clearly explained my medical condition to me, and he provided the highest surgical skill and fixed my problem. A truly valuable surgeon of the MGH community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

He not only has exceptional skills - his caring and attention is what we would wish from all of our doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

I would recommend Dr Phitayakorn to anyone! He is one of the nicest Doctors I have ever dealt with. His follow-up is superb!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Awesome doctor, would recommend him without hesitation to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

a true professional and more important a true healer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Described procedure thoroughly relieving anxiety, compassionate and caring. Excellent knowledge and skills

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603345].votes_count ]]