Ratings for Dr. Jennifer S. Knapp

Horrible and very rude! She'll lie to get out of questions she has no answer to. Is rude to patients she's never meet, I'm guessing this is why she was fired from hat last job and has her license under investigation currently....

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Rude, uninvested in patients mental health, too impressed with her own "knowledge", found a more professional doctor

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Knapp is obviously well educated and intelligent; she made sure to let us know that she knows her scientific facts. However, she completely lacks relationship building skills with her patients. I personally found her to be rude and condescending at every visit. She did not take the time to listen to the patient, before she decided what she was going to prescribe. She was very dismissive of any questions or comments as well. We did not have any success while in her care. In addition, she seemed to be out of the office every other week, and did not respond to telephone calls when we needed medication adjustments. Seriously one of the worst doctors that I have ever met. I honestly hope that she can humble herself at some point, so that she can improve her interpersonal skills with her patients.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I was a little concerned when I first met Dr. Knapp because she was of a younger generation and I was seeking someone who had more of her own life experiences. I have to say I have been very impressed. I came to the clinic in my darkest hour. I have had great care with my counselor and doctor. My counselor allows me to talk it out and advise where needed. Dr. Knapp puts an honest spin on it and this allows me to go home and rethink my past behaviors. I am grateful for the clinic and staff.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

No nonsense and too the point, but has also earned my confidence and respect. Can sometimes explain things in a manner way over my head, but will always reexplain it if I ask her too.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012