Ratings for Dr. Randy G. Raetz

My husband and I have been recommending Dr. Randy to everyone we know. We are thrilled with the results, he has made our teeth look amazing and feel that way too.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I have been a patient there since May, 2008 and my opinion has not changed...Dr. Raetz and everyone who works in his office is FANTASTIC! I had really bad teeth but he fixed everything. Was petrified of dentists and he fixed that also! He is such a great dentist and person that that he made all that fear go away! At this point I normally only go twice a year for cleanings but everyone there still makes you feel like an good, old friend. Walk in and be greeted with a smile from Christine, I see Mary Jo for cleanings (saw her this afternoon) and always see Dr. Raetz. One of my sons is a patient there now also. Just a wonderful practice...caring, gentle, expert and friendly, what more can you ask for? Recommend them without hesitation. Thanks everyone!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

What I really enjoy about Dr. Raetz office is that everyone there is extremely friendly. The staff does a great job of keeping all appointments prompt and on time. All of us have been pleased with the quality of service we have received thus far.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Between the staff and Dr. Randy they are running a well-oiled machine at that office. Each and every person in this office is friendly and courteous and Dr. Randy makes a great leader.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I've been coming to Dr. Randy for almost 10 years now and I couldn't be happier. He and his staff treat me like family and they give the best tips for keeping my smile looking the best it can. I never have to wait when I come to the office and I get the best care possible.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

You could not ask for a better dentist in Rochester! Dr. Raetz is very understanding of my fear of dentists and always puts me at ease. Both the staff and Dr. Raetz are wonderful with my children.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Thoughtful, compassionate, caring...I hate going to the dentist, but Dr. Raetz has made it much less terrifying! Great office staff. Can't say enough good things.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Can only say WONDERFUL things about this office! Like others I had not been to a dentist in many years; dentists weren't that nice when I was little. I was not made to feel guilty for not going to a dentist; it was just like OK, that's the past, you're here now so let's start from this point. The work I needed was explained thoroughly (including cost estimates) and we made an appointment to get started. I now have an upper partial and also two implants that hold a full lower denture. Honestly, whenever I've needed an appointment for a quick adjustment I'm usually there that same day or the next at the latest. He answers email no later than the next morning. The office has a comfortable feeling when you walk in and the staff there is incredible! Always a genuine smile and so gentle with their patients. When I had all the extractions, Dr. Raetz called me that evening to see how I was doing. That is what makes this practice so great. Thanks Dr. Raetz to you and everyone in your office!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Great staff, great brand new very spacious clean office. Dr. Raetz did an awesome job for me.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

First time going to a dentist in many years. The office was clean and neat, plus staff were very friendly. The Dr. explained everything and answered all my questions. The Dr. was very helpful with showing me my teeth on a tv using a mouth camera and explaining what he saw and what he thought. The technology is most up to date and the digital x-rays were more effecient than the old method and a lot less radiation. I will be recomending his ofice to everyone that asks about dentists. I will also be heading back in six months for my regular check-up.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

Dr. Randy G. Raetz's Credentials

• SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine (Grad. 1994)