Ratings for Dr. Jairan L. Duke

Delivered both my babies ! Saved my life during first birth and kept my preemies in till term! ♥️♥️♥️

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

She is the best doctor very personable and always caring and kind with a smile on her face at all times

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

She was awesome! I highly recommend her. Very kind and informative. She truly cares for her patients.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Dr. Duke was my doctor back in 2006. After the birth of my third child. I opted to have a tubal ligation and was assured that I wouldn't be able to have anymore kids. Well, I'm pregnant with my 4th child. Imagine my surprise.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I haven't used Dr. Duke since 2011, but have recently become pregnant and when faced with the need to choose an OB I knew for certain I did not want to use her or her office again. While Dr. Duke was pleasant for prenatal appointments when it came to my delivery I feel that she did not focus like she should have. I was induced and at one point she came in and unexpected broke my water. It was a very painful procedure which I did not expect in to be at all. After Dr. Duke left the room my nurse came in a shocked asked in she had broken my water. I told her yes and she replied that that had been a mistake and that the women in the room adjacent to me was the one meant to have her waters broke. In the end I had to have an emergency cesearan and have always felt that it was because of her mistake that that was the outcome of my daughters delivery. In the days after my surgery the staff were so busy I didn't feel that I got the care I needed and just knew with this pregnancy I did not want to deal with Sacred Heart.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Duke was wonderful throughout my visits until the actual birth. She came in with an attitude and made the birthing experience miserable. She did not speak and would not even answer when I asked her questions. Fortunately I had wonderful nurses who made up for it. She never came back to check on us and I never could get a call back about my 6 week checkup. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr Duke is excellent! She was so great during my pregnancy. She spent time with me and answered all of my questions. Her office returns phone calls promptly, and she will even return a call if requested. She is always professional and comforting. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted February 4, 2015

She was okay. I went to her because I wanted a female doctor but honestly I would have probably been better with a male. She uses the same line with everyone "heyyyy, how ya doing?" My baby used the bath inside of me (number2) and she waited like five hours to do a csection- not a doctor but that doesn't seem right to me. So, my baby had to spend a week in the nicu. Whenever Dr duke would pop by and see me she was either on her phone or just by for about a minute. There's a lady that works in the office and her name is Tiffany and she's probably the nicest one there. I wouldn't go back to Dr duke or even to SH for that matter. It was a awful first time having a baby. My room's changed about five and my stuff got stolen.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

She was interested, very personable, very painless with pap smear and very informative. I liked her very much and have recommended her to several friends.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Jairan L. Duke's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)