Ratings for Dr. Troy C. Williams

Great Doctor. Helped me relax when I was freaking out about not being able to conceive. I am not 2 months pregnant. He is a great doctor, soft spoken and really takes his time with his patients.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr. Williams is a fairly new doctor but I love him! His office staff is friendly & helpful; I only waited in the waiting room about 5 minutes (which is how long it took me to fill out the forms as a new patient anyway) & in the exam room another 5 before Dr. Williams came in. He's friendly and soft-spoken. He took lots of time to ask me questions and to listen to & answer all my questions - I didn't feel rushed at all. I was pleasantly surprised by the whole experience and am actually looking forward to going back!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

I find it disturbing when i go in for an appointment and no one knows what I'm there for. This has happened 2 times now. I never got a call for my urine results. Seems like no one goes over my charts when i go in because no one knows what I'm there for including the doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Dr Williams is money hungry!!! When you call for prescriptions or lab results his front staff insists you come in for an office visit. On two occasions I have had to get rude and insist the Dr call me. He requires addition fees on in office procedures like ultrasounds and blood work. He is a nice guy but I am done going to a Dr who only views me as a paycheck!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

The office is lovely, and Dr. Troy is very friendly and kind but the nurse was very rude and short with me. I also got the feeling the doctor wasn't listening to me when I spoke. There was some confusing over my appointment date, but once I actually met with him he was very prompt. I'd say it was a so/so visit. Not sure if I'll go back or not.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

This doctor has a beautiful office. This is the only positive thing I have to say about him. His nurse was rude to me. I've had several problems with scheduling and billing. He is a younger doctor and seemingly ignorant based on the way he answered many of my questions. I wasn't sure if he had any idea what I was even talking about. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Dr. Troy C. Williams's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal