You may also like

Dr. Williams is a fairly new doctor but I love him! His office staff is friendly & helpful; I only waited in the waiting room about 5 minutes (which is how long it took me to fill out the forms as a new patient anyway) & in the exam room another 5 before Dr. Williams came in. He's friendly and soft-spoken. He took lots of time to ask me questions and to listen to & answer all my questions - I didn't feel rushed at all. I was pleasantly surprised by the whole experience and am actually looking forward to going back!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

I find it disturbing when i go in for an appointment and no one knows what I'm there for. This has happened 2 times now. I never got a call for my urine results. Seems like no one goes over my charts when i go in because no one knows what I'm there for including the doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Dr Williams is money hungry!!! When you call for prescriptions or lab results his front staff insists you come in for an office visit. On two occasions I have had to get rude and insist the Dr call me. He requires addition fees on in office procedures like ultrasounds and blood work. He is a nice guy but I am done going to a Dr who only views me as a paycheck!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

The office is lovely, and Dr. Troy is very friendly and kind but the nurse was very rude and short with me. I also got the feeling the doctor wasn't listening to me when I spoke. There was some confusing over my appointment date, but once I actually met with him he was very prompt. I'd say it was a so/so visit. Not sure if I'll go back or not.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

This doctor has a beautiful office. This is the only positive thing I have to say about him. His nurse was rude to me. I've had several problems with scheduling and billing. He is a younger doctor and seemingly ignorant based on the way he answered many of my questions. I wasn't sure if he had any idea what I was even talking about. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Dr. Troy C. Williams's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't believe I didn't come back to rate Dr. Williams again after having our second baby. I gave birth Dec 29, 2014 and I feel just as lucky to have him as m..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "What a scary experience I've had here! I trusted the doctor for a surgery he recommended. I became very ill after the surgery and when I called his staff told..."

June 30, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "91359" to "93021". Address has been updated from "None" to "301 Science Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18055319419".

June 3, 2015
  • First Name changed from "TROY" to "TROY C."

April 8, 2012
  • City changed from "WESTLAKE VILLAGE" to "Moorpark"

March 23, 2012