Ratings for Dr. Troy C. Williams

I had a wonderful vbac experience with Dr Williams. He is very patient, listens to his patients, never rushes his appointments. I could totally trust him to let me try to have a vbac. He is the best obgyn.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

I'm so grateful to have found Dr. Williams. He's very attentive and patient during visits and takes the time to answer all questions. He was helpful in pursuing my birth plan. Unfortunately, I developed a hernia and underwent a c-section instead. I was very emotional & scared about the surgery but he was so patient & caring through it. My surgery went really well and he did an amazing job on the incision. Staff is friendly & follows up quickly and efficiently with any insurance/appointment issues. I will always go to Dr. Williams for all future pregnancies and recommend him to my family/friends.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Dr. Williams is simply the best OBGYN that you could every hope to find - in the world. Being our first baby, my husband & I didn't even know where to start when we were looking for a OBGYN for my pregnancy. We searched high and low for a physician who was seasoned, caring, responsive and took our insurance! Dr. Williams and his staff were so much more than we had hoped for. Dr. Williams himself is a very kind-hearted, special and considerate man. You will just love him. He always has a compassionate listening ear, and has had intelligent and helpful answers to every question we've ever had. He is a "patient advocate" and has never made me feel as if I had to change my birth plan to fit his model of delivery, or ever put any pressure on me like some other physicians have. I highly recommend him to any first-time parents. You must use him when you're having a baby - you will be very, very happy you did!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

After extensive testing Dr. Williams diagnosed me with peri-menopause when I began bleeding severely for 20+ days at a time, and at only 44 I was afraid I would have to either live with it or face a hysterectomy. Dr Williams wanted to try Endometrial Ablation to resolve the bleeding without a hysterectomy. I had the endometrial ablation in May 2011, and now I not only barely notice mild period symptoms, I have had *no* bleeding at all after two light periods following the procedure - and I got to keep my uterus! I cannot thank Dr. Williams enough for looking to alternative methods to address my condition without a radical procedure - I am so grateful that I found him, and I am sure there are many doctors out there who would not have been so caring and kind as to have looked for another option. The surgical center and Dr Williams staff are amazing, and my insurance covered the procedure.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Troy Williams was open minded to hearing my birth plan and seemed to really understand why my preferences were so important to me. After our first consultation in person I was confident that I was making the right choice to switch to his practice. Throughout my pregnancy I could count on him to really listen to what I had to say and to treat me as an individual. He was always optimistic and never made me worry unnecessarily. When I delivered at Los Robles Hospital I had an experience better than I could have ever anticipated or had even thought was possible. My birth plan was followed to perfection. My baby got the absolute best start in life with a beautiful birth and immediate bonding time. I have so much gratitude for Dr. Williams and send good thoughts his way every time I hold my baby. I’m now a believer that a natural birth in a hospital is entirely possible and extremely rewarding if you have the right doctor.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

The best best OBGYN in the area. Thank you God for putting Dr. Williams in our path. Dr. Williams always have been there for us, he even gave us his personal cell # wich he answered many times even on a Sunday afternoon. Thank you Dr. Williams, now we have a Gianluca with us, and thanks to you and all your help.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Williams, as a first time mom I would highly recommend him. He always takes his time in answering any of your questions and raises questions or things you should be talking about with your husband regarding your birth plan. If you forgot to ask him any questions you planned on asking him he encourages you to call his office and they usually called you back if not the same day the next day. His staff was always very kind and attentive. He is very kind and soft spoken which is great for time of delivery. My husband and I were very blessed with Dr Williams

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

Dr. Troy made the birth of my son a positive experience. He is knowledgeable but, still takes your preferences into consideration. He allowed me to go 11 days overdue since I didn’t want an induction. Dr. Williams does his own deliveries. To make sure we could get a hold of him, he gave us his his personal cell phone number, which I called many times. Even in the middle of the night, he was never grumpy. When my son was circumcised, Dr. W. allowed us to stay with him during the surgery and made sure my son was comfortable. Compared to my first son’s circumcision, it was a much cleaner job—sometimes OBGYNs don’t take enough skin off. My son had to be readmitted to the hospital a week after birth, Dr. Williams called more than once just to see how my son was doing even though we were no longer his responsibility. His staff always greeted me by name and with a smile; they were never rude. They did a lot of work contacting our insurance so we always knew how much everything cost.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

I read a previous review and I think someone had an axe to grind. I had a challenging pregnancy and Dr. Williams was there for me thru it all. He gave me sound advice and I delivered twins at 39wks. I could not have done it without him and I will be going back for my next pregnancy. I never owed any more than my deductible and received excellent care.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

I loved this doctor. I got a next day appointment at 8am and had to wait less than 10 minutes. I found him kind and a good listener. He made me feel comfortable and I highly recommend his office.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr. Troy C. Williams's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)