Ratings for Dr. Troy C. Williams

Where do I start. If we could give Dr. Williams 10 stars we would. After having our first two children at Cedars w/ two different doctors, we weren't sure what office we'd utilize now that we live outside of the city. Luckily, I came across Dr Williams and we are so happy I did. He is the most personable, kind, genuine and accommodating physician we've had the pleasure of working with. This pregnancy was stress free, in large part, due to him. We are very particular about what we want during pregnancy, delivery and post. All of which he accommodated, with the overall 'compromise' being, 'safety and health of mom and baby always comes first.' He never judged our personal beliefs in regards to medical interventions, whether it be about the number of sonograms, not weighing in every appt, etc etc. instead of attempting to make our birth about his ego and credentials, it was how it's meant to be. Tailor fit to OUR family and OUR experience. No question was ever treated as dumb. He always gave us the time we needed to answer questions and he honored our birth plan. Making sure that everyone involved in the process was informed and on the same page with us. Dr Williams allowed us to feel like he and WE were a team which minimizes the anxiety, uncertainty and fear that naturally accompanies giving birth. Ours was a repeat planned c section and so far out of the 3 births (1 scheduled C, VBAC attempt w emergency C then this C) it has by far been the best. I had a lot of scar tissue and he had to work diligently to clean up my insides. Even when minor unplanned things occurred (our son passed meconium) he was calm, patient, positive and reassuring. Just hearing him speak to the other doctor while he worked behind that drape helped keep me from freaking out bc I truly knew I was in good hands. Dr Williams doesn't subscribe to fear mongering or negative thinking. He's a firm believer in thoughts manifest reality and at times I needed that reminder. He also said in multiple occasions that my safety and our son's meant everything to him and I believed it 100%. I knew he would treat me, my baby and my body as if i were a dear family member and not a number. He's been to the hospital to check on us everyday w a bright smile, twinkling kind eyes and a hearty laugh. And with this being my last pregnancy I'm happy to have shared this journey with he and his wonderful staff of ladies in the office. Dr. Williams THANK YOU!! From the bottom of our hearts.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I love this office ! I found their staff to be welcoming and very friendly. Dr. Williams goes out of his way to help every patient because he truly cares about them. I have several friends who all said the same thing.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I can't believe I didn't come back to rate Dr. Williams again after having our second baby. I gave birth Dec 29, 2014 and I feel just as lucky to have him as my OB as I did when I gave birth the first time. He was just as patient and caring this time around as he was the first time I was pregnant. Even after 3 years of seeing Dr. Williams I would still highly recommend him to any of my friends in search of a wonderful OBGYN. He takes into consideration what you want and don't want during birth and he isn't pushy. If we decide on any more children I will definitely be seeing Dr. Williams again. I can't say enough good things about him and his staff. They are all wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

What a scary experience I've had here! I trusted the doctor for a surgery he recommended. I became very ill after the surgery and when I called his staff told me I just had a cold. That night I went in to the ER with a severe infection from the surgery and was on IV antibiotics for days. I tried to trust him again, but he failed time after time in treating me. I've had ER doctors, my pharmacists, and my new line of doctors all tell me he messed up severely. He called me and made me so uncomfortable after I requested my records and the money that I over paid his office. He sent me the most unprofessional text message trying to write me off. I leave this review in hopes to save someone else from this whole ordeal. Next step is reporting him and a long and painful lawsuit I'm sure:(

Submitted June 30, 2015

I found myself in search of a new OB at the beginning of my 2nd trimester. After researching online, I discovered Dr. Williams. I was amazed by the positive and glowing reviews about this kind, compassionate and caring doctor. From my first appointment, I knew that Dr. Williams was the doctor for me. Early in my pregnancy, I ended up in the ER. Dr. Williams came to the hospital every day to assess my condition and performed ultrasounds to check on my baby, reassuring me that he was just fine. Over the next several months, Dr. Williams gave me unwavering support, guidance and superb care during every step of my high risk pregnancy. He consistently goes above and beyond, delivering excellent care with a wonderful bedside manner. This man has a heart of gold and truly cares about his patients. I feel so blessed and thankful to have had such an incredible and amazing doctor to care for me during my pregnancy and to bring my precious baby into the world. He goes out of his way for patients.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

High risk pregnancy, induced at 37 weeks. Dr. Williams allowed me to labor naturally and as close to my birth plan as possible. Once water was broke, labored about 14 hours with no threat of C-Section from the Dr. He worked well with my doula. He is kind, personable and approachable. Returns calls and emails within 24 hours but often much sooner. Staff is very kind and they personally get to know you so there is no need for signing in. I recommend him hands down! The first group I had went to treated me like a number... And I was seeing a midwife. Switching to Dr. Williams office was the best choice I made. I finally felt like a woman having a baby and was able to share in the excitement with my doctor. If you're wanting as natural a birth as possible in the hospital setting, Dr Williams is your doctor. Thank you Dr Williams for delivering the joy of my life!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. Williams was recommended to me by my cousin, who just had her baby 5 months before I did. He is extremely thorough, takes the time to always answer any questions and gives you all the reassurance that is needed. His staff is beyond amazing, and friendly . He was a great doctor at delivery, with the Los Robles nurses. I give him high recommendations to anyone looking for a great OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgable and helpful. Made me feel comfortable and at ease right away. Very professional. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr. Williams came highly recommended to me by several friends when we moved to the area in June. I was not let down in the least. He was thorough, and took time to always answer any questions. His staff was amazing and very accommodating. He was a great doctor at delivery. He was gentle and patient. I was highly satisfied. I give him applauding recommendations to anyone looking for a great OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Williams had helped me 2 years before I got pregnant to remove my birth control and when I went to his office he and his secretary, April, still remembered me! Once pregnant I had been sent to Channel Island OBGYN by my insurance and they were not friendly at all! I was bounced around to three different doctors and had no idea who would deliver. At 24 weeks I wrote to DR. Williams about wanting to switch to his care and my insurance declining my wishes. He called my doctor on base and had my insurance approve him by my 28th week. Thank Goodness he did because my beautiful baby boy decided to come out to play early! His staff, Miss. April and Hanna, are always very friendly and on top of everything! Dr. Williams is attentive to your needs and really cares about you as a person even more than just being his patient. My husband and I love him and are even thinking to plan our next pregnancy around our time being at this duty station just to have Dr. Williams be our provider.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Troy C. Williams's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)