You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Suzanne M. Verbesky

Dr. Verbesky is a fantastic doctor. She took extra time to sit and talk with my about my condition rather than simply running out the door after 15 minutes like so many other doctors. I've recommended her to all my friends and coworkers. The staff was friendly and the office was very clean.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Suzanne M. Verbesky is a dedicated healer. She is kind and helpful. She has an impressive knowledge of the human body. When I told her that I’m having ongoing pain in my thigh since a cancerous spot was removed and this has an effect on my walking, she listened carefully and explained that inside stitches can irritate the nerve and cause pain. She advised me to see my doctor about it. Surely, she was right. I could go on with endless examples how she was helpful at every visit I had with her. She looked up information on-line and told me where and what kind of support I could buy. I would never hesitate to see her or recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Verbesky is very kind and explains everything to you in a detailed but easy to understand manner. She doesn't rush you and asks you if you have any questions - that helps you open up and have an open discussion. She also knows her stuff - she helped me out immediately and even told me that if the copay on the prescription she gave me was too high she would issue me a different medication - now that is nice! I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Suzanne M. Verbesky's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Verbesky is a fantastic doctor. She took extra time to sit and talk with my about my condition rather than simply running out the door after 15 minutes lik..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Suzanne M. Verbesky is a dedicated healer. She is kind and helpful. She has an impressive knowledge of the human body. When I told her that I’m having ongoi..."

April 21, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2979127'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 6, 2014