Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Fox

Worst doctor I have ever had. It took seeing another doctor before they found out I had crohn's disease. The EDG and the Colonoscopy he was both rude and offered no useful advice at all. I came to him trying to put a stop to my diarrhea and nausea and he and his pa has done nothing at all. their suggestion was to take 6 Imodium a day which has not stopped the diarrhea what so ever. How can he be a doctor when another doctor who only saw me once was able to find the crohn's that Dr Steven Fox was unable to find after several visits. It's not that he didn't find the crohn's himself and wasted my time as much as it was he was rude and treated me like someone who wanted drugs when it was actually the opposite. I plea'd with him to figure out how to stop the diarrhea and nausea and I was ignored completely and told I could go to U of M for a second opinion. Worst doctor ever would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

This was the worst doctor I have ever seen. He accused me of seeing him because I wanted disability - when in fact; I was trying to maintain my employment. I have never been more insulted. He minimalized my issues and offered me no hope. He intentionally listened to my lungs (NO problems or complaints there!) in order to get me to shut-up! I was discussing my symptoms and related problems. He said he was a "specialist" implying he was too special to be seeing me - even though I really needed help! I left there very upset. I immediately let customer service know how he was, while I was in tears! He made me feel worse than I did when I went in. My impression is that I was the very first patient he had ever seen. I found his behavior and attitude despicable, deplorable and disgusting. He needs a job where he has no contact with people; he obviously has no idea how to be kind, polite or helpful. Again, worst doctor I have ever seen!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

After seeing Dr. Fox several times a few years back, I had to bring a family member in with me to validate the fact that this guy treated me like dirt! Very rude and condecending! Turns out I have severe Gastroparesis and am now facing a gastric pacemaker! Dr. Fox at the time implied it was "psychological" and literally asked "what do you want ME to do about it"?! So disgusted! Wouldn't take my dog to this guy!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr. Steven R. Fox's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2002)