Ratings for Dr. David Powell

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Powell for 14+ years and would highly recommend him. Dr. Powell is informative and caring. The staff are fun, kind and friendly. Love, love this office.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Dr. Powell has been our family dentist for some time and the great staff has always treated us great! We won't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

It was wonderful always feel relaxed and comfortable

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Dr.Powell has treated my family for years. He does his work in a complete professional manner and minimizes the pain and hassle associated with his profession. The results for my past procedures have been favorable and I feel like I will continue to use his services.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr.Powell and his whole staff make going to the dentist a painless and pleasant experience. Our family is very happy with him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr.Powell and his staff are the absolute BEST. If I told you that I loathed coming to the dentist it would be an understatement, but I love this office and won't go anywhere else EVER. Me and my family have always gotten the most wonderful treatment here. Everyone is super sweet but very professional as well. Don't change a thing!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Always friendly, quick and easy fillings, informative, and on time! I have been coming to this dentist for 20 years and wouldn't go anywhere else

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

They always get everything done the way I want and fix all of my problems. I would recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

My family and I have been going to Dr. Powell for many years and enjoy him and the staff. We tell other when ever looking for Dentist.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

An extremely comfortable environment, very calming. You are greeted like an old friend when you come in the door and all the staff are concerned about your comfort. Dr. Powell has a very gentle touch and puts everyone at ease throughout all procedures.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015