Ratings for Dr. Rajneesh Uppal

New to this practice. I am here now and have been waiting for one and a half hours already. I am not sure if any doctor is worth that wait. She is nice enough, knowledgeable and caring. Most of staff is okay. PA is judgmental and looked up my symptoms on the internet last time I was here! If you don't mind going through all your battery your phone or reading a book, this place is okay

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Uppal is the kindest, most caring doctor a person would ever want to have. Plus she is so knowledgeable. Always takes the time to make you feel comfortable. I could not imagine my family going to another doctor EVER!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Terrible experience, the doctor was judgmental and not knowledgable

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Dr. Uppal is the best doctor ever. Have been going to her for years and she is always kind, patient and understanding. My family uses her too and none of us would ever think of changing doctors. The staff is great too and really works with you to make your appointments as convenient as possible.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Uppal since I was 18 years old. She is so gentle, caring and compassionate. Even though sometimes the wait to see her is long, she spends time with you like you are the only patient for the day. She listens, she always asks how I am since last time I saw her, and she is very thorough in finding the underlying cause of any issues that have come up. I just love her and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

I am always very anxious when it comes to health issues. Dr. Uppal spends so much time with me, she is so caring, understanding, knowledgeable. I never feel like a number, but always a patient cared for by her. She always asks me how I am since last time I saw her and her smile and kindness put me at ease. I can't recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011

Dr. Uppal is the best in her field, cares about her patients, takes time to talk to you. And the follow up care by the staff is incredible....go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2010

Dr Uppal is the ONLY doctor I will ever use. I just love her. She actually listens and talks with a patient, a rarity in this day and age. She is the best Doctor I have ever used hands down.....

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Dr. Uppal is the best. She is extremely caring, knowledgeable and really listens to you. Wouldn't switch doctors ever.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Dr. Uppal is the most caring, understanding doctor that I have ever seen. She does not rush with you, listens. She is just wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2006

Dr. Rajneesh Uppal's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1991)

Beech Street Corporation