Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Pallotto

We were patients of Pallotto for over 10 years and, to be honest, I never really needed his office for anything more than cleanings. However, once my wife needed him for something more than a minor visit, it became clear that he’s not very successful at major procedures. My wife has TMJ and Pallotto used a dental block for over 2 hours!! This has harmed her jaw muscles (which she reported to Pallotto, where it wasn’t taken seriously) and she has been recovering for months from that poor medical choice. We were refunded the money for the poor work he did, but then this week they sent us a bill that stated it’s 90 days over due (even though I never saw a bill before this day) and for the exact amount as the refund. I called earlier this last week and the lady that is in charge of billing said “did she get the root canal with the other dentist?” I said no because she’s healing from the damage by Pallotto. She refused to talk to me further and said she would talk to Pallotto and call me back. She never called me back and then we received a letter stating we’re being dropped as patients. So, in other words, we were dropped because she was taking too long to heal from the damage he caused. We were being told to pay back the refund because she didn’t see another dentist fast enough to get further work done. There was no contractual agreement that the refund was only refunded to pay towards another dentist’s work. However, this was their claim and reason for dropping us. They made this up to get money out of us. This is shady at best. So, my wife and I are going to try to move on, with the hopes that in time her pain will be alleviated. Unfortunately, If my wife has to go through extensive physical therapy for her jaw, as per the opinion of the maxillofacial specialist she consulted, we may have to consider legal action. If you have anything more than a cleaning or a cavity, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND finding a different dentist.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Most knowledgeable dentist in the area and a superb human being! He has my recommendation for my lifetime. I have been a patient for several years; Dr. Pallotto and his staff are extremely personable, knowledgeable, overly competent and accommodating. I would never consider seeing another dentist. There is no one more honest and capable in my opinion.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Great office! I recommend them to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014