Dr. Nancy Pashayan

You may also like

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Very professional and experienced. She's been wonderful with my entire family.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I have a great fear of dentists and Dr. Pashayan was so gentle with me. I didn't even feel like I was in a dental office. She numbed me and filled my cavity in under an hour and I couldn't be happier. She's seemed very experienced and was very informative about my options before she began treatment. She's really gentle if you need a caring and honest dentist. It didn't hurt that she was very attractive as well, but that's not important ;) She is definitely the dentist for me for life!! I will recommend her to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

Dr. Nancy Pashayan's Credentials

Dentemax

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nancy Pashayan is wonderful! She is thorough and honest. Thank you Dr. Nancy for your great work. "

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable and ethical. I trust her fully with my teeth and now my kids are seeing her as well. I highly recommend her."

November 23, 2014