Ratings for Dr. Alvin W. Pang

Dr. Pang has been my children's doctor for over 24 years. He is by far the best choice and the most down to earth doctor you'll find. He listens and he will have conversations with you. Once he's in the examining room, you have his full and undivided attention. I'd like to find that as an adult!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

the best out there does his research for your kids. Was my doc when I was small now my kids doc. I drive 35mins to see him. Love this guy

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Both of my boys had Dr. Pang and continued to see him until they were about 16. He provided excellent care for them and also took the time to talk with me if I had questions. I highly recommend him. He has a lot of patients and can run late. I always felt like he gave my kids and I the time needed and always was very happy with the care he provided for my family.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

I have had five children over the span of 20 years and Dr. Pang was the pediatrician for all of them including the last two who are twins. I drive over 80 miles each way to see him specifically because he has given the most informative care to all of my children compared to other Pediatricians. He is always patient and considerate and he takes the time to reassure the kids that check-ups and shots are okay and that they don't have to be worried about them.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

Very good - he does great work and is very helpful. Excellent pediatrician.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

my son is now ten and it was my son who pick up he had an undecended testicle not the doctor!!!! now we will have surgery however doctor should have picked this up when he was one!!! He missed this totally. Not happy at all

flag | Submitted October 18, 2007

TERRIBLE, didn't give me the time of day.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2006

The hours at this clinic are unbelievable! I never go to emergency any more, even with 3 boys! Dr. Pang is intelligent and very sweet to my autistic son.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2006

Dr. Alvin W. Pang's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1972)

• BCBS Florida