Ratings for Dr. Diane C. Hernandez

Dr Hernandez and her staff are great. I am very afraid of being at a dentist and they are able to put me at ease. Sedation is available including long sessions to repair extensive problems all at once. I get nitrous for anything they do, including cleanings, which is the only way I can tolerate having them done. The staff is accepting and kind, in contrast to other practices which tried to argue me out of my fear. I have had great care from this practice

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

This office is the best and I'm so glad It was recommended to me by a friend. I have never been a fan of the dentist and it's well worth the hour drive it takes me to get there! I really like how everyone explains everything to you and there are no surprises!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

What a great experience! Dr. Hernandez and her staff put me at ease starting with the girls at the front desk, the cleaning of my teeth and the eventual implants that Dr. Hernandez did for me. I have told everyone I know about this Dental office.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Had a great experience in this office. Have been very happy with the work on my entire family

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Dr. Hernandez and her staff were wonderful. I have always been scared to go to the dentist and finally felt NO PAIN!!!! I am having my entire family see her now.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I saw her with my young child having dental issues when they first opened. Although she was very nice (and the staff very friendly), her inexperience was obvious. She managed to scare me horribly that my daughter had something she "had never seen before", Possibly caused by a medical issue. She took pictures to share with another doctor then never followed up. Fortunately, there was nothing wrong with my daughter. Just a food allergy caused some swelling in her gums that subsided a few days later.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011