Ratings for Dr. Iram A. Ahmed

Terrible doctor! She does not care about her patients and it's very comfortable meeting in her office rather then her coming into a medical room greeting you. She ran test but never called me when they were in. She just seriously could careless about my pain or condition and every time I made an appointment she made me along with 8 others wait over an hour to be seen. The last appointment I made I waited an hour an half to even be seen. All an all she should choose another profession because she sucks!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Ahmed does not return pages from her own hospital staff, nor does she return phone calls from patients. Her follow up and follow through is horrible.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

I have seen several doctors in the past. Dr. Ahmed is the best internist, I ever met.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

She did nothing for my condition. She told me to come back in a month for another appointment. I went to a different doctor and now am on a medication and physical therapy. If she had suffered the injuries that I had incured would she wait a month before doing anything?

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

very rude and unprofessional. Denied care after initially agreeing to provide assistance at hospitals direction. Denied having any knowledge of Micah Tiegs, MMS, PA-C who is her physician's assistant.

Submitted May 23, 2014

met doctor in hospital, I think shes a great doctor...continued to go to her after meeting during my hospital stay.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Knowledgeable and highly recommended as a primary care physician.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Iram Ahmed is very knowledgeable and highly recommended as a PCP.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012