Ratings for Dr. Fernando Thadepalli

You will be missed. We all lucked out having you as our Dr. All the best in your new endevours. Todd

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I've had many doctors, over my long lifetime, but none compare to "Dr. T.". He is everything one could hope for in a doctor and few patients find. He is returning to California. I cried when I found out, however, I am happy for him. I knew he is too good to stay.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

After being treated at the Mayo Clinic, they asked that I find a top internal medicine doctor locally. I researched and found Dr. Thadepalli. I couldn't have found a better doctor. He is so kind and compassionate and referred me to a specialist who helped with a long-standing problem. I trust him explicitly. He truly cares. He is brilliant in knowledge, but more important, he has great wisdom in applying that knowledge to individual situations. His nurse, Holly, is the best!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

I did lots of research and looked at this website as well as vitals.com, yelp and went out on a whim and had an excellent experience at the Eagan Park Nicollet clinic. I will definitely be back!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

I have been Dr. Thadepalli for years and he is awesome. Being a bit younger in my lower 30's I really wanted a younger Dr. that I could relate to. I found that in Dr. Thadepalli.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

I recently moved from out of town and my friend recommended Dr. Thadepalli. I am so pleased with him, I think I have a new home.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

A real "gem" of a doctor working in a "gem" of a clinic! Dr. THADEPALLI IS IT! He is a very empathetic person; brilliant at what he does.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

My previous doctor was great, but I had little to compare her to. Dr. T is STELLAR!!!! I am always treated with respect and he listens very throroughly, intently. Speaks to me, not at me. His nurse Holly is such a big help and so caring/patient. Dynamic duo!! Recommend him very highly and without any reservations. If he goes; I go...

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

He is excellent, knowledgeable and very trustworthy. He is the ONLY reason I go to this clinic!!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

He really listens to what you say and takes it seriously. Has a great sense of humor. He's very thorough and doesn't miss the little things. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Fernando Thadepalli's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Eagan, MN