Ratings for Dr. Nagashree Gundu Rao

I have referred many people to Dr. Gundu Rao. I think she is a great doctor and very caring. She takes the time to listen to you, address your concerns, and involves you in developing your plan of care.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I would recommend this office very highly. The service of the doctors and nurses has been excellent.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr Rao is one of the best doctors I've ever had, if not THE best.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Gundu Rao was very thorough and pleasant. She addressed all of my concerns and explained things in full. I was very pleased with my experience.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Very courteous staff and doctor was very pleasant and helpful and took her time with me. I'm very happy to have found her.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I love all the doctors, nurses and front desk employees here. I found out about this practice in April 2015 and have been pleased with the excellent care I get. Thank you to all of you!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Anna Claire did a great job making me feel comfortable which was appreciated because i was feeling anxious about this appointment. She was kind and friendly- you could tell she loves her job. Dr Rao was very knowledgeable and included me in a treatment plan that I was comfortable with. she took extra time with me and I appreciated that. Front desk was efficient and I didn't have a long wait. A++ to Dr Rao's team.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I am so very happy to have found these great doctors at NOVA Medical. Drs. Gundu Rao and Malloy. The staff are always friendly and professional. I definitely would recommend this office to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I have been very fortunate to have been seen by Dr. Rao for my mystery bone disease! I have every faith that we will be arresting my Paget's of my skull! If you have to go through something like this unknown disease, this has been the place to be.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Excellent Service provided by Nova. I love Dr. Grundu Rao. She takes care of her patients like a baby!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015