Ratings for Dr. Andrew C. Villa

Love Dr Villa and New Horizons. To the reviewer below, the office uses Sonora Quest Lab, like most others in the area do. Doc most certainly does not own it.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Terrible Terrible Terrible experience. BEWARE! Rip off. I authorized one simple lab test to confirm yeast infection and they charged $430 for SIX lab tests. "Managing partner and other partners" refused to back down. RIP OFF - wonder if the doc owns the lab company, huh?

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

This doctor is awesome, he was kind, and I felt very comfortable, he took time to listen to me, and gave me great advice. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Villa only 5 months ago and I wish that I had found him years ago when I was having children. Through a recent surgery, I felt I was in very good hands under his care. I enjoy his humor and think that he has a great bedside manner. His office staff has always been very caring and personable with me. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Villa and his staff for OBGYN care.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I was very pleased with my first visit to Dr. Villa. He made me feel comfortable and made me laugh (which is a good thing in my book). He seems very knowledgeable, and I look forward to a future with him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Submitted March 20, 2010

Great skills, horrible bedside manner. When you see an OB, you want someone who is caring. It seems all this MD cares about is getting paid and moving in and out of patients rooms as quickly as possible. The office staff is not very knowledgeable. On numerous occasions with my twin pregnancy, the staff never new to check for 2 heartbeats until I told them I was pregnant with twins. They never examine the chart before speaking with the patient.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

I love him! Straight shooter. He is a bit sarcastic at times, which I appreciate, so if that turns you off choose another MD.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Villa was assigned by his practice to perform a procedure on me after a miscarriage. I had never met him before. His introduction to me in the hospital consisted of him telling me his name, and that he would be keeping me waiting for at least another 30 minutes (this was after I had already been prepped for the procedure and had been waiting for over 4 hours w/o food or drink) because he needed to deliver someone else's baby. He would have known, had he consulted my chart, that this was not my first lost pregnancy. I was so upset after he left that the nurse chose to sedate me until he was ready. I would never go back to that practice. I never felt as though I received any kind of personalized care there, and that was the final straw.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

The best! Been my Dr. for over 17 yrs and consisantly delivers first class care and concern. Fantastic office staff as well. Indicates they probalby enjoy working for/with Dr. Villa and team.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr. Andrew C. Villa's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Sacaton, AZ