Ratings for Dr. Kristin Haushalter

Dr. Haushalter made me feel very comfortable during my appointment. I recommend her highly!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Haushalter is an amazing doctor. I have severe eczema and after seeing several different dermatologists, i found her and for the first time in my life, my eczema was kept under control. I highly recommend her to anyone with severe eczema!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Haushalter is wonderful. She is smart, lively and helpful. Some delayed appointments, but it is worth it. Her nurse is also very helpful and friendly. Great experience!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr. Haushalter is very personable, knowledgable and friendly! I was dealing with bad acne that wouldn't go away and because of my gastrointestinal problem, I could not be placed on anti-biotics, even though that is the fast and easy solution, which other derms have done in the past causing me major problems. She was amazing, found a great new solution which has worked beautifully! She really listens to the individual patient and cares about their health.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

The best doctors that I have gone to. She knows her stuff, always smiling, compassionate, and smart.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Kristin Haushalter's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)