Ratings for Dr. Arley A. Peter

1. Makes you get an appointment and pay for a visit just to get a one line note for employer. 2. If I hadn’t gone to another cardiologist, I would be dead. 3. He actually discouraged me from getting a second opinion.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

My husband was experiencing was having a heart event a few weeks ago and we had no cardiologist here in Vero Beach, so went on our phone and Dr. Peter was one of first names that appeared so e called and his office couldn't have been more helpful. My husband explained his symptoms and they gave him an appointment that afternoon. The office and doctor were very kind and professional. Long story short, the experience was a 10. Dr. Peter is an excellent doctor. He is also a kind and caring person and that makes him a 10 too. We were blessed to find him. I highly recommend him and his entire office.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Dr Peter is a thorough clinician who also possesses kindness, attentiveness and patience. It is a rare combination in the medical field these days. He saw me through some trying times and I always felt very confident in his care.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

Dr.Arley A. Peter found a blockage in my carotid arteries,one more blocked than the other one. HE found it when my other heart Dr. s had not found it.Thank you!Also,He has a caring & knowledgeable staff in his office.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr A. Peter is very good at what he does. He is very professional and answers any questions and explained treatment to our satisfaction.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr Peter reviews are misrepresented in this site. At healthgrades there are more reviews and a better idea of his work ethics and quality.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

D. Peter quick to promote invasive procedures without support of non invasive tests. Recommended heart cath on 84 yr patient with pneumonia, sepsis, kidney infection, and blood pressure support. Cath showed NO blockage, completely unnecessary, subjecting patient to more intrusive procedures. Body already racked with edema , stage 3 bedsores, and septic induced delirium.

Submitted April 1, 2016

He had been very professional, not for himi would be in the ground. He's staff very good. Would recommend him too friends, family, thank you Dr.Peter.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

DR. PETER RECOMMENDED I UNDERGO A CARDIAC CATHETERIZATION, AND THAT HE INDICATED WHEN HE WAS AVAILABLE TO DO IT. i ASKED HIM HOW MANY OF THESE PROCEDURES HE HAS DONE. HE REPLIED: "HOW MANY HAVE YOU DONE?" HE THUS GAVE A TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE AND UNPROFESSIONAL ANSWER TO A VERY REASONABLE QUESTION. HE ALSO FAILED TO TELL ME THAT HE COULD DO THE CATHERIZATION, BUT COULD NOT IMPLANT A STENT IF ONE IS NEEDED. HAD I STAYED WITH HIM, I WOULD HAVE HAD TO UNDERGO 2 CATHETERIZATIONS. HE DID NOT TELL ME THAT - MY FAMILY DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT AFTER MY VISIT WITH DR. PETER. I HAD NO CONFIDENCE IN DR. PETER AND FOUND ANOTHER CARDIOLOGIST. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DR. ARLEY PETER.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011