Ratings for Dr. Roderick W. Tataryn

I have lived in cities with the world's finest medical centers, top rated worlwide. This doctor is first class. A local dentist advised me that my root canaled maxillary rear molar "probably" needed attentionn lightly mentioned a root canal redo, but urged me to forego it and allow him to extract the tooth and do bone graft + implant + screw and crown. Long story short: I take responsibility for my health seriously so I did research and decided on second opinion. This led me to Dr. Tataryn. I drove to Washington for an exam. He is thorough, super-competent, and has equipment and knowledge my dentist does not possess. He discovered the tooth is cracked, requiring extraction and implant. My dentist did not recognize nor suggest the tooth could be cracked. Dr. Tataryn did the proper procedures to determine the actual problem. Having facts confirmed makes it easy to decide course of treatment. I am scheduled with an oral surgeon as well as prosthodontist. HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013