Ratings for Dr. Jerome R. Weiner

Dr. Weiner has an excellent patient rapport. He is easy to approach and ask questions to. He facilitated me getting into a rehab program which provided education, exercise, and tips on dealing with COPD mile. This doctor goes the extra mile and actually cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Dr. Weiner saved my life. I had bilateral embolism and arrived at Good Sam by ambulance...nine days in ICU and two days in telemetry, but that was 2004 and I'm still here! He was SO very kind and I could not have had better care anywhere. The office is hectic as there are several doctors in the practice, but I don't mind so much if I need to wait; he gives the time you need - some visits run longer than others. I've never felt short-changed because I know if I need extra time once in a while, I will get it.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Made me wait 3 hours and was entirely unhelpful and uncaring. I was sent to the hospital 2 days prior to my visit with him - he didn't offer any help or insight and a week later I developed pneumonia.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

Dr. Jerome R. Weiner's Credentials

• Spanish

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1977)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal